Upgrading sync 3.0 to 3.4 only one file in the folder

Hi All
I have downloaded the files to upgrade from 3.0 to 3.4 , I have the is autoinstall.lst and DONTINDX.MSA files and then a directory called SyncMyRide with about one file inside it called GB5T-14G386-AA_56065.tar.gz does that look ok should there be more files
thanks

SYNC Region: Europe

Navigation Variant: Yes

Install Type: Stock (Original Unit)

Old SYNC Version: 3.0.20204

New SYNC Version: not yet

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
not done it awaiting to see if only one file is ok

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: 174290

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: Yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

not done yet...................................................................................

only fine in synch my files folder is GB5T-14G386-AA.tar.gz should there be more files ?

You have to add a prefered download option

That is the APIM Interrogator file. That is for the APIM data query. That is not the installation setup.

sorry what do you mean preferred download option
thanks

RTFM You have to tell the software what you want off it. You have to set the starting version and the desired version.

Home Tab - CyanLabs

I did put in my version and the one I wanted , ask
The question before saying RTFM , quite rude

In that case all will work well

While RTFM was probably a bit a rude and @Rollback_Jockey is not affiliated with cyanlabs just a member of a community, I have to agree. This is all documented in the documentation, you said you don’t know if you have my20 to syn3updater so it’s doing a interrogator log to check, this confusion will prevent you brickin the unit in the event of wrong information!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.