USA F150 import in to Australia NAV

hi i have a 2020 f250 can someone help me i want my nav to work i have forscan so need some help with which settings need to be changed in region and which maps work in australia many thanks guys and will definetly be donating if this all works

Hi just wondering if you can help me with region setting and which maps you used thanks

Hey,

In forscan change the following setting.
7D0-02-01

Country Code / Region Setting

7D0-02-01: XXXX -####-####

change the XXXX

Set 7D0-02-01 to 4153 -####-####

Ok awesome thanks will do tomorrow can you send me the maps to load into it too many thanks

can anyone help me with the australian maps please i cant seem to get this thing to work

Cyanlabs doesn’t support changing regions due to complications like you are potentially having, however you should just need to change your region in ForScan as above, maybe its’ AU not AS though? 41 55 = AU / 4153 = AS

And also install the ANZ maps.

Depending on your source region you may also need to change your Navigation mode between Telenav & NNG

I won’t personally provide any further assistance on this topic, note this also applies if you purchase the cut down version.

All AsBuilt changes are on you.

Australia is known as AS - 4153

Austria is known as AU 4155

Change it to 4153 - it 100% works. I have done it on my F150.

Then you run through the Cyanlabs software downloader answering all the questions to download AUS setup on a USB.

All worked perfectly on my Canada F150 - to Australian maps etc.
forscancountry

Fair enough, in general country code terms Australia is AU

I have seen different abbreviations used depending on if it is ISO Alpha-2 two letter or other coding tables, but AS is American Samoa. Here is the “official” data for ISO 3166-1 Alpha country codes.

Online Browsing Platform (OBP) (iso.org)

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.