Voice activated climate without climate screen

Hi Guys,

I am trying to activate the voice command for temperature / climate on my Fiesta Sync. this is easily done by changing 7D0-02-02 xxx x?xx xxxx to a 0 vice 4. this causes the voice commands to start working but also adds the climate tab to the screen. in a fiesta this shows as dual and refuses to change to single, and i dont really like it. I have been trying to work out how to enable voice without the climate tab but failed.

in my focus it worked first time by changing climate to automatic. this enables voice without the tab, however not in the fiesta. i tried 3 vice 0 to account for motorola etc but nothing works.

any one have greater insight how to disable to climate tab?

thanks

SYNC Region: EU

Navigation Variant: Nav

Manufacturer Year: MY20

Install Type: OEM Replacement

Old SYNC Version: 3.4

New SYNC Version: 3.4.2220

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
no

Update Method: Official Ford

Sorry late reply, do you still need help with this? i have Fiesta without Climate Control showing on screen, not sure if voice commands work but can check.

Hi, thanks for the reply

Given up really. The only way i can activate voice climate changes is to have the climate screen showing that is dual and doesn’t match the fiesta correctly.

without the climate page the voice command says use the “buttons to adjust the climate”

works perfectly on my focus, so i assume its APIM firmware.

interested if you get the same if you don’t mind trying the voice command?

There is no “Single climate mode” on SYNC 3 that’s why, the fiesta obviously not being dual climate. But surely just have the option enabled but never clear the menu will do what you want?

yes it would make the voice work, but my OCD couldnt live with the incorrect screen. sooner not have the voice working.

the frustrating thing is that it works on the focus.

Fair enough :laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.