Wrong Time in Sync3 after update from 3.0 to 3.4

Created the stick with the CyanLabs Syn3 updater.
After booting I got an error in a package.
That may be was on a cheap USB stick 4GB. So I took an new one 32GB what was on gpt, cleaned it with diskpart and did an new partition an created a stick again with the software. Good luck, updated successfully. Did a master reset and connected to my iphone.
Carplay is working.

SYNC Region: EU

Navigation Variant: Non Nav

Manufacturer Year: Pre MY20

Install Type: OEM

Old SYNC Version: 3.0.20204

New SYNC Version: 3.4.23188

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
I got wrong time zone. The time is UTC and I need MET (UTC+1/+2 by daylight saving time). If I’m at home and in Wifi and change the time manually to MET it goes back to UTC after 2 seconds. Out of Wifi area is not. And I can’t get the time by gps request. Message is not available right now, try later.

I did a hack on sync 3.0.20204 APIM before with fmods tools. Can that cause the fault? Is the deamon still active or killed by reformated mode?
Are the fmods apps compatible with CyanLabs Syn3Updater sycn 3.4 version?

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: CyanLabs Syn3Updater 2.12.2.0 Stable - reformat Mode

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

**Desktop (please complete the following information):
CYANLABS - SYN3 UPDATER - V2.12.2.0
Branch: Stable
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Home (2009)

PREVIOUS CONFIGURATION
Version: 3.0.20204
Region: EU
Navigation: False
Install Mode: Automatische Erkennung (reformat)
Install Mode Overridden: False
My20 Protection Enabled: Automatische Erkennung

DESTINATION DETAILS
Mode: Drive
Model: VendorCo ProductCode USB Device
Size: 29,3GB
FileSystem: FAT32
Partition Type: MBR
AUTOINSTALL.LST
; CyanLabs Syn3Updater 2.12.2.0 Stable - reformat Mode - Sync 3.4.23188 EU

[SYNCGen3.0_ALL_PRODUCT]
Item1 = RWDataCleaner TOOL - PU5T-14G386-BB_1690840002000.TAR.GZ
Open1 = SyncMyRide\PU5T-14G386-BB_1690840002000.TAR.GZ
Item2 = REFORMAT TOOL - 1u5t-14g386-cb.tar.gz
Open2 = SyncMyRide\1u5t-14g386-cb.tar.gz
Options = AutoInstall

Reformat will wipe the FMods tools and hack.

Did you perform a master reset? What clock and region are programmed in the APIM?

Hello!

clock region is Europe. But we have different time zones in Europe.
If I go on the clock button in settings and then on GPS, I get the message GPS is not available, try later. Saturday I was on a tour 150 km south from my home and the time was correct. Back at home the time goes back on UTC, correct is UTC+2.
Seems GPS is not available. Before update it worked.
I did the master reset after installation. I got my favorites on dab radio back, wherever they were stored.

Kind Regards,

Frank

Compass is not working. It is looking like Cyanlabs stick do not install drivers for GPS, if there is no Navigation. But GPS is built in and used by some app even Carplay uses built in GPS if it is there.

Ok, completely wrong conclusion, as mentioned many times in many places this is FORD CODE, without jailbreak all packages need to be signed with a key only ford hold, think of it like unlocking your door, only anyone with the key can unlock it . Its not possible to miss drivers or anything unless ford themself have.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.