Xm radio logos disappeared

The RTM is for the Key fobs and TPMS systems.

For the ACM, change:
727-04-01 to 0001 0155 53DD.

For the APIM, change:
7D0-02-01 to 5553 0503 C4xx (xx=Checksum, let FORScan calculate…)
7D0-02-03 to 4405 25
You have Enhanced DAB turned on (4705), this is EU only and can interfere with the SiriusXM functions.
Do you have Automatic Single Zone climate? What trim level is the 2018 F-150?
Do you have Ambient Lighting? Your setting conflict at 7D0-01-02 xxx9 xxxx xxxx and at 7D0-06-01 4xxx xx that you do or not. If you do not have Ambient Lighting, then change 7D0-06-01 4xxx xx to 6xxx xx.

Just a note: you have a NON-NAV APIM, which are notorious for not displaying the XM logos.

Only the occasional channels are sent OTA. The main static channel logos are built into the Sync app under the sirius_chart_static folder. But you have to have the proper asbuilt settings and communication between the APIM and ACM to populate the proper logo to the screen.
I0019_V02
I0030_V03
I0050_V01

1 Like

XLT with Trim Level 302A.

Single Zone and not sure if it’s automatic.

To be honest not sure about Ambient Lighting. I think my USB compartment illuminates. I know the USB ports are illuminated.

Good to know about the NON-NAV APIM.

XLT, you do not have ambient lighting, just regular lighting.
The HVAC is manual.

This would go behind the glove box like the other one you said you replaced already.

Awesome. Ive already ordered the part. All of 13 bucks. I know, heavy spender.

1 Like

Remember that will only help with adding the OEM Nav antenna and not Sirius. I went this route also and saw a big improvement with the sat signals for Nav.

That’s fine, even with just the double jumper xm worked flawlessly, itll be nice to consolidate all 3 into just one harness and dump the aftermarket nav antenna. That in tandem with the changes i have to make on forscan i should be good to go. I really appreciate you and f150chief for stepping in and teaching me/guiding me towards hopefully the wanted result.

1 Like

@F150Chief is the real brains. I just know a ton about Explorers.

1 Like

I have a few questions, you suggested to change 7D0-02-03 from 4705 to 4405. In the firmware tutorial its instructs you to change xCxxx, does this matter? The other question on the same address 7D0-02-03 4405 25 , I have 28 there and didn’t change it to 25 does this matter?

Thank you much appreciated.

Which tutorial? If it is the one on this site it was written for EU, which is DAB capable. US is not, we get HD Radio, which is not even supported by some of the auto manufacturers anyways. But who wants to listen to a yacky DJ in “high def” anyways…

25 is the checksum.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.