🔥🔥 2020 MAPS - EU (F10), NA (2.20) & ANZ (2.20) Maps added to Syn3 Updater 🔥🔥

avdonr, third time was a charm, completed successfully.

Thanks again.
Dennis

2 Likes

Downloading! If the 2020 maps work for you, be sure and donate to the cause.

1 Like

Hey,

I’m still not clear. I have a 2017 Mondeo with Sync 3.4.20351 updated from 3.3.
How do I install the new maps?

Thank you!

How long did it take to install only the maps because I don’t know how to do it on the road or in front of the house.

Use the updater app to grab the new maps and let it auto detect the install method. If you entered 3.4.20351 as your current version the install method should say “downgrade”.

1 Like

Hey,
Yes, I tried the app and it’s exactly how you said.
Will this downgrade to some older version?
Should I select only some of the items in the Packages (like voice/maps), or should I let them all?

Thank you in advance!

The downgrade will temporarily put you on 3.3 in order to use the reformat tool. From there it will put you back to 3.4.20351. Leave all the packages selected.

Guys, Remember…

IF YOU HAVE A MY20 APIM DO NOT REFORMAT / DOWNGRADE!

4 Likes

There is new System Voice package. 5U5T-14G391-AN. Bye, Giorgio.

Yeah i’m aware there are updated Voice packages, i will add them after work today. but i will only add them for 20351

Do you have the link to the new voice file so I can update this in my download?

Thanks

http://ivsu.binaries.ford.com/swparts/5U5T-14G391-AN_1615393794000.TAR.GZ
Bye, Giorgio.

1 Like

Thank you.

note that it’s a voice file, not a navigation voice file, so not related to this thread or MAPS at all.

Thanks, yes. Hopefully will cure the stutter that happens every now and again :wink:

What is the best way to upgrade maps and navvoice when I already have 20351 installed?

I chose those files and autoinstall but got LST_ERR08 in Sync (too many files).

leave the install mode as autodetect and it will downgrade and re-install, autoinstall technically will work for EU and NA but its so much cleaner to just downgrade and reformat

That said post your log file so i can see what it did create as you shouldn’t get that error, so could be a bug.

1 Like

How am I sure my Sync isn’t MY2020?

My car was built 09/2019 but in FordPass its called “2020 Ford Focus”.

What version of SYNC did it come with originally?

3.3.x
I can’t remember the last digits.