2020 North America Edge ST NA 2.20 Map Installation

Posted above.

Welcome to the project…

Ah ok. Wasn’t sure if it was the same version. Looks like it’s working!

Sounds about right. I brought 2 beers with me and already downed one. lol

Ill gladly take pics.

1 Like

Ill be in my car downing a few beers licking the wounds of my Philly Flyers loss. Ill be here for a good hour or so.

2 Likes

I can do a writeup on this later once we verify everything. I have a spare 2016 APIM I need to test it on…

Didn’t the Flyers lose when you were working on the TCU project?

Sounds good. Remember my 17? I did use cyan labs to do the 19 update without paying if I remember right. Of course the firmware was different so maybe my point is mute. But I did notice the earlier when i uploaded my asbuilt into the site a few things didnt seem right with some of the value translations…

1 Like

I think that night they did lose. I see where you are going with this… lol… Also I saw chatter about SiriusXM logos. I can i can help with that.

1 Like

Any light you can shed on that subject would be more than welcome. It seems to be a popular topic.

1 Like

Ill see if I can find the forum later on here. I am onto something about it.

1st Reboot just completed on its own.

1 Like

About 22 minutes…

and ill have to get more beer in about 10. lol

1 Like

nope took me 5 to get my next 2 lol

2nd reboot 26 mins after first. posting pics in a sec. i missed the first reboot picture but they are the same from what i remember I can already tell I difference. Keycycle didn’t show on first reboot… On second restarting system showed first then key cycle

1 Like

65% there. You just left it alone and it rebooted on it’s own…?

Makes sense with the Option statement in the 2nd section.
Include and Transaction - For packages that are multiple archives and sectioned.

Yeap. Not sure how i flubbed the first one. Maybe this second vaccine made me smarter and careful. lol But I know this will take. My street wasnt there before correctly. It now is.

There is so much to this to be exactly right, sometimes you just miss stuff and need to step back.

Then I’m half as smart…go back for the 2nd shot April 19.

2 Likes

stay tuned. maybe ill be the first in cyan to get the NA 2.20 maps to go in successfully on a 2020 model year. happy to help the forum as they help me.

1 Like

I want to see this work…

What version Sync app are you on now?
Did you delete Gracenotes?

gracenotes was deleted and small voice package was installed. still on the most recent apps released 5 days ago. after i get it all up ill run a log for ya before i reinstall voice, apps, and grace. then i will run another log after

Great. So if someone needs to make room for an install, they can just remove GN. The small voice file is just the recent -CN version?