2020 North America Edge ST NA 2.20 Map Installation

Looks good. I’m working on the tutorial. I’ll send it later.

Maybe a stupid question: would this mean that you could install un-locked maps without reformat? Currently, that would be EU and NA right?.

Thanks!

1 Like

Exactly right. The EU install needs testing.

1 Like

Thank you, awesome works you guys!
This would be key for those with MY20 units!

1 Like

This was all already known unfortunately, it’s just figuring out the best way to programmatically implement this.

1 Like

Guys also forgot to say. If your headunit has sirius xm logos, some will go missing (the logos that have been updated since hardware release) after the factory reset. They do come back, but it can take days. I would advice after the reset that a refresh signal be sent. I know the logos are a host topic. Ill gladly help. Just might not be tonight.

1 Like

@SaNdMaN @MKFlyers2K @avdonr

The tutorial is posted in the Guides and Info section.

North America 2.20 Map Installation (Stand-Alone without Reformat) - Ford / Guides & Info - CyanLabs Official Community

I’m thinking of closing this and creating a new thread for the support of this. This thread may just confuse folks as there is a lot of sidetracks.

4 Likes

I’ve read it, super clear and detailed!
Congratulations and great work, thank you for creating the tutorial!.

No shout-out? Lol

Forgive me, I was hurrying to get this done. Look at the bottom…

Thanks again for all your help.

Thanks, @SaNdMaN

all good man. now onto sxm logos (fun times ahead)

1 Like

Thanks guys for doing the work on this! I have a ‘20 F250 and was struggling to get the maps updated. This worked for me, although I didn’t get the same screens as shown in your tutorial. In my case I had already updated to 3.4.21020 and just wanted to update the maps. it never asked for confirmation of the update, it just started. Over an hour later I got the update completed message.

After completing it, I verified the version then did a master reset and everything is functioning nicely. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.