After interrupting the map update MEM_ERR01

I still think (GB5T-14G386-ZA) will work I just can’t get past LST_ERR05 – Error is LST_PKG_FILE_NOT_FOUND.

That’s a typo in your lst file

1 Like

I have the error message because I interrupted the installation.
Can you show me where to find the file you used to delete the Uninstalled map files?

I tried to send you a PM. Have you got it?

1 Like

Yes. Thank you very much.
Will try to follow your steps

I have the same error (MEM_ERR01) because I interrupted the installation, could You help me please?

That file is only for Sync 3.0, BTW. It does not work on 3.2+. The 3.2+ version is ESN locked.

I wrote down the possible solution for two members, but didn’t get any answer or status or anything else.

So before I share my information, it would be better if they talked about the effectiveness of the description provided.

yeah I found that out, there just has to be a way to remove the maps. I thought about trying to edit the map .img file, but I can’t find a software to open them. the maps I have installed is the na119. I bought the vehicle new form the dealer in April, 2020. I did use the reformat tool with no problems, but with 3.4 20021 it’s been blacklisted. I’m thinking about buying a 2 day license for fords FDRS program, I just don’t want to waste $60 if it dose not work.

here is my Vehicle summary on Fordetis:

Primary Features

Build Date: 23.01.2020
Vehicle Line: Transit/Tourneo Connect 2013-
Body Style: LWB Kombi
Version: Series 410V
Engine: 2.0L Duratec DI TIVCT (154PS)
Transmission: 8 Speed Auto Trans 8F35
Drive: LHD FWD
Axle Ratio: 3.80
Emission: 50 State Emission Requirements
Air Conditioning: Dual Zone Auto Temp Control A/C
Territory: (+)“USA”
Paint: Frozen White
Interior Fabric: Capitol/City / Ebony

APIM SYNC Module [APIM]
Assembly Part No 4U5T-14G371-BJA
Software Part No.
1U5T-14G374-DA

any modification to the file will prevent the TAR.GZ from being installed, any modification to existing isntalled files will need a hardware reader/writer or non public jailbreak

Probably my last post for a while. Do you think FDRS would help?

Probably not, did you try installing all the troubleshooting packages? gracenotes removal? small voice package, etc

Did you try to downgrade to 3.3.19052 or was there not enough storage left to do that? I saw you post on FFClub.

@F150Chief
I did try downgrading to 3.3.19052 and got MEM_ERR01 I only have 238mb of memory on my APIM.

@CyanLabs
I do not have gracenotes or any voice packages installed because they came up with SIGN_ERR04. I did try different ones they all came up with the same error, so I decided to skip the gracenotes and voice packages. I allowed the maps to install with the plans of doing more research to install the gracenotes and voice. I was so excited I now had working nav, until it started freezing and restarting every five mins. So I used FORscan to disable it. With nav disabled its useable but I now don’t have gracenotes or voice. Some would say live with it it’s not that big of a deal. But, I can’t because I caused it. as far as troubleshooting packages I tried [1U5T-14G386-MA], [1U5T-14G386-CB], [1U5T-14G386-BB], [HB5T-14G387-AAB], [GB5T-14G386-SB], and [GB5T-14G386-SC].

I’ll ask @CyanLabs and @Louage to jump in here and comment…

Christopher,
I can pretty much say that you have few choices for a solution to this issue, as none of the solutions that have been tried have been effective and there is no memory available in the unit to force any kind of software solution. I feel that your options are:

1. Buy a replacement APIM.
  2. Somehow convince your dealer/technician that gave you this advice to maybe help you wipe the unit and reformat it, if this is even possible.
  3. Contact Ford Customer Service and explain to them your issue and see if they can offer any assistance.

This is the amount of storage free: 238MB, as highlighted above. If there was a way to delete all the map data you could rescue the unit and reprogram it for the latest software, with NO MAPS. However, this option does not exist at this time, therefore, I am not aware of a solution to your problem. I’m sorry, but I think this one might have to be a lesson learned.

If you do find a solution and are able to rescue the unit, please post it here for others.

I’d agree. Your best course of action is to obtain a nav enabled apim and replace it. Search eBay for 14g370 and 14g371 and pick one up.

Maybe our new friend at NaviUpgrade can assist :laughing:

It didn’t work for me