Ford Sync Downloader

Post the contents of the autoinstall.lst file.

Open the autoinstall file and post the contents of the file.

You do not seem to be doing what i am saying i can’t help any more, maybe someone who speaks your language can assist you.

Delete everything off the USB and follow the downgrade instructions then once downgraded use the program again.

hello, maybe I have not explained myself enough, I already performed the procedure to downgrade the version and I get an error message that I sent you yesterday that says LST_ERROR05 CODE 18000913673, then you asked me to send you a photo of the structure of the files in the usb and I sent them to you, check again and the processions I am doing it as your instructions say, but the same message still appears ERROR CODE: LST_ERR05

You are not making your self clear, clearly a language barrier.

What version are you on right now?

Hello friend, thank you very much for your collaboration, of course I have followed your instructions to the letter, I have already done the formatting and I am going to perform the installation of the file for the correct region, when I finish and try I tell you, thank you.

Hola, Rojegoco1… ¿Cuál es el problema?

Hola, que es lo que quieres hacer? Un downgrade?

Hi all… How do i get android auto navi on the little screen ? got a Ford Fiesta Vignale fra 2019. Updatet to 3.4 20021 non navi EU

already answered in the other post, please do not duplicate post.

Hello
I have a problem when i want to install the software, I get the below error.
please help.

gr Paul

I’m going to need that in English.

also going to need the “Details”

Here are the detail only in dutch :slight_smile:
I can not make a copy of the details. but it says something with Form1?
Somthing was going wrong with JIT i think.

you can indeed copy the details, not sure you can right click but you should be able to Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V

yes I know but both is not working. shame :frowning:

successful installation but,

1. Brightness adjustment disabled
  2. android auto stopped working. ( tried un/reinstall )

Hello.
About the tool, is there any way to force the tool to re-download the files?.
Some colleague is struggling because the tool says all files are downloaded / ok, but the bar shows about 3/4 progress done. Then when the tool tries to make the usb, the USB is not complete because there are missing files.
How can we delete everything and start from scratch?.
It seems there’s some kind of registry involved, since reinstalling the installer does not solve the issue.
He is going to perform the manual setup, but it would be nice to use the tool.
Thanks!