FordPass and Fusion Energi, 4G EUR TCU

That might be whats in the Firmware but the app does not reflect those names.

Exactly, but I think that the names may have been changed in the firmware and they are just mapped for the app presentation. I can dig into this later to confirm.

Wonderful! Thanks. Guess, it’s a matter of the correct asbuilt code to make it work. Personally I’m still waiting for my TCU to arrive, so cannot say much here.

I was not able to verify the presence of any 'Go Times" data in the JL3T version.
I was able to verify in the JX7T version the ‘Value Charging’ is present as ‘Favorite Location Data’, however, I could not cross reference ‘Departure Times’ to anything obvious. It is probably mapped under another name.
But, I was able to verify in the K**T versions forward, the ‘Value Charging’ is present as ‘Favorite Location Data’, and ‘Departure Times’ to ‘Go Times’. DT and GT are mixed in the K series but present.

Note: I revised the existing TCU databases and added 2 others to reflect the specific layout of each model TCU.

I’m aware that ‘Departure Times’ (formerly known as ‘GoTimes’) and related functionality work perfectly fine with H-series modems (HJ5T-14G139-UM). I wonder if H-series firmware is the same, comparing to J/K series. The only difference is H-series modems are not hotspot capable.

I did compare the feature set in the H series to the J/K, and found the HJ5T model to be similar, although not the same. The other models are not compatible.

TCU-H Database - CyanLabs

Great! Thanks a lot! Really helpful! Awesome community!
Ok, guys. Finally my TCU has arrived and I flashed the J-series firmware. Everything works like a charm now, but departure times. So, my guess we still have to wait for the new firmware. Attached my config and screenshots bellow.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.