Issue with Travel Link

Thank you, I have been reading and I have found that others were having the same problem and after a few days the travel link started working, I will wait and see if it starts working, I would hate to go through that process and it still not work…I have also put my system back to 3.4.21295, I will keep you posted, again thank you so much…

1 Like

Sure, lets hope that’s your case as well.
If you ask me, I would not reformat the unit.
The issue you are having is very specific, and does not seem related to sync3 itself.
Of course, you never know, but…

Thanks again everything works great even my Lincoln app, and travel link is the only problems that I am having but I can live with that, I just want to say you guys are the best…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I just wanted to say that I went on a trip to Alabama two weeks ago and just got back to NC, and I really love the upgrade Sync 3.4.22110, I didn’t lose the GPS signal like I was in the past thanks to F150Chief, I am very pleased with it, the only thing that I miss is my travel link, with my old system I would get updates when there was detours, accidents, radar weather, and more, and I ran into all of that during my trip…

You might just have to turn that on again. I am getting them. Cant blame you for wanting them. It got me out of a huge backup on I10 in Mississippi one night last year.

Sirius Travel Link
7D0-01-02: xxxx-xxxx-x*xx
0=Travel Link Disabled, Nav Repeater Off, Multi-Contour Seats Disabled
1=Travel Link Disabled, Nav Repeater Off, Multi-Contour Seats Enabled
2=Travel Link Disabled, Nav Repeater Current, Multi-Contour Seats Disabled
3=Travel Link Disabled, Nav Repeater Current, Multi-Contour Seats Enabled
4=Travel Link Disabled, Nav Repeater HUD Support, Multi-Contour Seats Disabled
5=Travel Link Disabled, Nav Repeater HUD Support, Multi-Contour Seats Enabled

8=Travel Link Enabled, Nav Repeater Off, Multi-Contour Seats Disabled
9=Travel Link Enabled, Nav Repeater Off, Multi-Contour Seats Enabled
A=Travel Link Enabled, Nav Repeater Current, Multi-Contour Seats Disabled
B=Travel Link Enabled, Nav Repeater Current, Multi-Contour Seats Enabled
C=Travel Link Enabled, Nav Repeater HUD Support, Multi-Contour Seats Disabled
D=Travel Link Enabled, Nav Repeater HUD Support, Multi-Contour Seats Enabled

Add 8 to the value you currently have…

F150Chief, Thanks a lot for the info I added the code as you instructed, but it’s still the same, I even did a master reset and I had sirusxm do a refresh, but still a no go…bill32399 what type of vehicle do you have…

Was a 2021 Expediton rental for the above mentioned. I do have it in my 2020 Fusion though also.

Does the option show up on the screen but the subscription says not valid, or none? By the way…
Sirius Travel Link is only a five year thing, so unless you are paying for a separate subscription along with SiriusXM, it will expire.

This is all that it would do…

Looks like it is set up correctly. Could just be it is taking forever to pull down the data from SiriusXM. That can take some time to do considering how they transmit the stuff. How long have you sat and waited for this info to show?

I’m sure F150Chief will chime in further on that. I haven’t had an active SXM sub for a while so my knowledge is limited. :slight_smile:

when I went south two week ago, I had it refreshed by sirusxm. I was trying to get it to work my entire trip there and back, I really needed it, the weather was very bad and the traffic was terrible…my old system worked great but I think it was sync 1 or 2…

I am reopening the old thread and moving this over…

All that in the pics looks correct, but it seems not to be downloading the info.
Is you phone number and phone the same as when you signed up for SiriusXM and Travel Link? (Remeber they are 2 distinct services, and 2 seperate accounts back then.) This looks like a Sirius account issue…

BTW
Sirius Travel Link works over your phone, not satellite, for requested data like fuel prices.

When I brought the vehicle back in 2016 it came with all that you see in the pixs, all I did after the trial expired I had to purchase the services, as far as I know it was SirusXM, Music & Entertainment, Traffic + SiriusXM Travel Link was part of the package, I just got off of the phone with SirusXM and I was told that is was a Sirus radio when I brought the vehicle…

Can you post the ACM and APIM asbuilt info?

the first pix with the 7D0-01-02 828B 0007 8A78, has been changed to 8878

Yes sir same number…