Issues with rear view camera after upgrade from 3.0.20204 to 3.4.21265

unfortunately not, I was so impatient to quickly test the interrogator tool thus reformatted USB drive for the interrogator package :frowning: But i have log file for previous upgrade 21265, if it is of interest.

EDIT:If I compare what autoinstall options were used by stock updater to launch xml logging tool, then it contains options which are missing from file generated by Syn3 updater.
Open1 = SyncMyRide\GB5T-14G386-AC.tar.gz
Options = AutoInstall,Delay,Include,Transaction

If you created the USB with Syn3Updater, all logs are in the computer.

Saludos.

log-2022-02-09-00-29-12.txt (4.0 KB)

This doesn’t matter

@s-max
Your avatar tells me, you’re from CZ. If you are arround Brno, I can borrow you OBDLink EX if it’s still needed ;).

Hi, Michael
Thanks bro, I love Czech and I’m big fan of Czech beer (this is why my fave beer label on avatar) but I’m not even close to Czechia :slight_smile: I have some sh**ty no-name ELM327 BT adapter but this doesn’t work correctly even with simplest mobile apps.
Thanks, appreciate :pray:

1 Like

OK, now I tried all of them and no luck, all 4 files contains FFFF… rows.
Seems, this is the glitch of particular configuration of mine APIM. There is no need to investigate further, waste of time.
Next time I will perform reformat upgrade, as @SaNdMaN suggested, maybe it will change something.

@CyanLabs
by adding these options, my APIM didn’t restart anymore after every log generation procedure. Previously it informed “Update successful, please remove USB. Changes will take effect after reboot” and shortly after that performed unattended restart.

Your eMMC is corrupted, I have troubleshot this before and found this. Refprmat can fix it depending on the extent of the corruption. This is usually due to failed eeprom sections or storage.

1 Like

Yes.

The fact that you ran all interrogator versions against a 3.4 unit and all of them produce the same file (even the ones that are not supposed to work on 3.4) tells us there’s something really wrong with your APIM…

thanx for the diagnose @F150Chief :+1:
So, it became corrupted during reformat upgrade I performed initially. @SaNdMaN suggested me to reformat again during next update, which shows you both are thinking in the same way about the root cause of the issues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.