Maps only upgrade?

Hi. Is it possible to just redownload navigation? I had to down grade to 19101 and lost my nav and if i upgrade to 19274 with nav will I get it back?
thanks.

Downgrading removes the map, so yes if you upgrade back to 19274 will reinstall the map, providing you select maps on the app.

Great. thank. hope it works!!

1 Like

Downgrading doesn’t remove maps

My apologies, I thought it did. I thought my Nav didn’t work when I downgraded. Must be getting confused.

1 Like

It worked perfectly!! Everything is were its supposed to be and no glitches. Took 45mins from start to finish.
Thanks so much guys.
Donation on the way.

1 Like

Excellent :slight_smile: glad it worked out

how do you do map upgrade only if I am on SYNC3 v3.0.19205, thanks

You can’t unless you source all the files your self.

damn, okay wont know how to do that lol

Ford has these map only updates for v3, but their ESN specific. They say their VIN specific. I’m curious if they work on other vehicles

This is what you get when trying to install on a car with the wrong ESN. I wonder if I can just copy the files over and make a new auto install file? :man_shrugging:t2:

Nope. You need a license file tied to the VIN.

Interesting though Sync 3.4 and the latest NA maps 1.19 do not have ESN signature check

16 posts were split to a new topic: Ford Internal Files

Ciao, mi puoi dire quale è la versione della mappa che hai aggiornato e come hai fatto ad aggiornare solo le mappe? grazie

‎Hi, can you tell me what version of the map you updated and how did you update only the maps? Thank you‎

This is an English speaking community forum…

For Italy, the latest maps are EU F10, and you can use the Syn3 Updater to upgrade.

I’m running F9 maps. this is what came with the car. I got an official update from ford for the map voice but it won’t load. All I get is mem err 01.

Unfortunately, Ford’s assistance is very poor

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.