**Missing info from AsBuilt**

Is there anywhere else I can try for a complete AsBuilt for my car?

Only the Ford Service website contains the official asbuilts.

Ok thanks. Looks like I’m out of luck then cause like I said, it doesn’t really have anything for my vehicle which is weird.

If I were to source a newer RCM how would I get it programmed to my car if the AsBuilt info isn’t there?

I would not advise changing the RCM for your vehicle as that is part of the crash safety systems.

Thanks. I’ll stick to clicking OK on the warning then. Thanks for your help and bills help.

A RCM Database has been added here is you want to cross reference your settings to see if this helps…

RCM (2015-2017) Database - CyanLabs

Thanks Bill

Mine is a 14 build and if I read the 2015 RCM right, with all my 0’s in my build it looks like everything is disabled including airbags. I assume the 2014 database is different.

What do you think mine should be. Obviously Yes for Emergency but what do the rest mean

Emergency Call Present (ECP) currently 0 so OFF

Restraints System Passenger Disable Indicator Present (RSPDIP) ???

Restraints System Passenger Disable Indicator On CAN (RSPDIC) ???

Passenger Restraints Disable Switch Present (PRDS) ???

I have drivers, passenger and curtain airbags as well.

Looks like all the other 0’s in the remainder of 737-02-01 are also seatbelt and airbag related.

You got a 04 on the 01-01 line. It may not match up though beings it’s a 2014. These are not always year specific and more Calibration/PN specific.

You could try changing the first digit to an 8 and see what happens on the 02-01 line. The donor car has an 8 here also so I am curious. 737-02-01:8xxx-xxxx-xxxx

If you get any codes or airbag lights than change it back to a 0. I would just ignore the rest of the settings for right now.

I’ll keep looking for some earlier AB info on the RCM. You seem to have a really old RCM.

Thanks. Will do next chance I get. With all the zeros where the pretensioners, seat sensors and airbags has me a bit worried that everything has been disabled. I have only had this car for 3 months but it’s immaculate. Hopefully it hasn’t been in a serious accident. I do have the certificate that says it hasn’t been stolen or written off.

Well only try the one line. You could be right as it should have info in there but at the same time it could be different. Also you would think you would get some DTC’s but you never know I guess.

Here is the Part Number and Calibrations for your RCM:
F108>AM5T-14C407-AD
F111>BM5T-14C246-CC
F113>CM5T-14B321-CA
F124>CM5T-14C098-CA
F188>AM5T-14C028-AF

Although it is the same base part number as the database indicates, the calibrations are over 3 years older. Look in FORScan for updates for the firmware.

Thanks F150Chief.Sorry for the noob question but I have the 2 month version of ForScan. Is it able to do firmware updates or do I need the paid version.

You can try to get the files or look for new ones with what you have but you will need the paid version to actually program the firmware, I believe. If the firmware lines for the modules show up with what you have then you can look for new files.

I’ve seen videos of the beta versions that have been pulled for various reasons that have a programming function that downloads files when needed. Are you aware of when / if those versions are going to be fixed and released?

FORScan 2.4.10 is the one you need for firmware programming. It is available on the FORScan Forum if you are a registered member.

Check your messages…

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll have a look.

Hi F150Chief and Bill.
Success. Changing 0 to 8 has resolved the Emergency Assistance issue. Thank you Thank you.

Now I’ll look into the programming. The warning said I need battery chargers etc so I’ll look into that. Also, I’ll have to find out more info about the actual programming before I try. I saw ‘force programming’ ‘and other options that I’ll read up on before I do anything else.

I’ve been reading this here on Cyanlabs (yours F150Chief) but at point 13 you say if your in ANZ (Australia/Nee Zealand) to disable DAB. I have DAB enabled however reception is very poor and only works in limited places. Should I just disable it considering I use CarPlay and have DAB apps on my iPhone?

and this one on a google search

2 Likes

Awesome to hear! I had a suspicion that might be it.

1 Like

That is up to your preference, but DAB is not widely implemented outside of EU. If you find it useful it is fine to leave it enabled.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.