Multi Contour Seats not available

ok, I FIXED IT, with the brilliant advice from F150chief, after two days of dealing with this, he suggested i check the fuse, idk how i didnt even think about a stupid fuse, a little 10amp caused all this headache, ill chalk it up as a learning experience. my advice, see if it has a fuse and check it first! no matter the issue. Thanks to sandman and f150chief for talking me through this, without your guys’ help i wouldnt have came to the fuse conclusion!

Are you telling me that everything was fine except the fuse?, LOL
Didn’t see that coming!!!, a simple fuse caused all of this!!!

Glad it got sorted out!
You are going to install the latest 3.4 right?.

yep, all because of a fuse, how i didnt even think of it is beyond me, being an engineer i tend to “over engineer the problem”. one thing to note is that the F250 SD the MCS is fuse #88, still 10amp just different number from the f150s. just installed the latest 3.4 everything works as it should, super happy about everything. great forum community over here as well, appreciate all the expertise

1 Like

My old civic type r would not start at all, immobilizer was flashing, engine would try and fail to turn over, I panicked because I just fitted a sub or something. Called recovery, fixed it before they arrived by changing a fuse labeled “blank” in the manual.

Glad it’s sorted and fixed. Yes, different fuse but same wiring, I was looking at 2015 diagrams, but knew it was similar.

Famous quote: KISS

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: “System Off to Save Battery” appears while driving after 3.4 upgrade

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.