New bluetooth issue on sync 3.4

I ungraded my sync back in the fall. Everything has been working fine until this week. I first noticed that when I tried to call my wife via voice commands it said it couldn’t download the contacts. So, I thought I would lose the bluetooth connection and repair to see if that started the auto down load again. That has started all kinds of problems. Every time I turn off my car, it won’t connect via bluetooth. I have to unpair and repair and even that is difficult and doesn’t work every time. Sometimes it still won’t auto download contacts. Also, every time I turn car on, it asks if I want to allow auto updates and send diagnostics to ford. It also will say it’s connecting to location services because there is no phone attached.

Any ideas? Could it be an Android upgrade that messed something up?

SYNC Region: NA

Navigation Variant: Nav

Manufacturer Year: Pre MY20

Install Type: OEM

Old SYNC Version: 3.4.23088

New SYNC Version: 3.4.23088

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
No, and old version above is not known as it was six months ago when updated.

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: I don’t recall

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

Don’t have a log file yet

3.4.23088 has a bug that causes that, you need to update to the latest build available.
Check this thread for guidance → APIM Sync Settings Not Saving, VER_ERR08 Errors, Cannot Perform Master Reset or Upgrades/Updates (Solved)

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.