Newbie. Update from 3.0 to 3.4

Thanks im using Spotify and deezer before was working perfect but now no

Spotify goes through your phone either with android auto or CarPlay? Shouldn’t have anything to do with sync

Depends he could just simply be using Bluetooth :wink:

True. I’m just so used to always plugging my phone in. Maybe playing it through CarPlay or AA would be a good fix for him then lol

1 Like

same, it took me a minute to think of bluetooth as the possible method lol

Yes guys its Bluetooth before was working perfect with deezer and album was showing and some time Gracenote but now nothing is working. I will do master rest again and see what happend. Thanks for help :wink::hugs:

Post your IVSU’s from bezel diagnostics (press FWD + FWD on steering wheel) for ~5-10 seconds

EDGE 2019 USA I just got the Sync3 update from 3.3 1952 to 3.4 20136. Can I now add just the map of Poland without overwriting the entire system?

I am not familiar with how the EU maps load, if they have a stand alone script for that.

Cyan?

No Gracenotes…4U5T-14G423-**

1 Like

What should I do and why its removed?

What region?

Could you fill out your profile for the car and regional info please…

Ford expedition limited '19

Region : Row (middle east)

Could you please run this utility to determine the storage size of the Sync unit, please. We need to determine if there is enough room for Gracenotes.

You will need Edge or Chrome with the Google Translator installed. Go to Ford SYNC 3 - мультимедиа и навигация (с. 15) - Ford Focus 3 and download GB5T-14G386-AC_1587495565000.TAR.GZ
43Kb Interrogator_Log/utloggingutility. This will allow you to see what is on the APIM and the storage space and file structure. It will create an xml file you open in Internet Explorer. Run this like an update with an autoinstall file:
Create usb with SyncMyRide folder
Root is autoinstall.lst and DONTINDX.MSA files (DONTINDX.MSA is optional.)
Autoinstall.lst looks like this:

[SYNCGen3.0_ALL]
Item1 = GB5T-14G386-AC
Open1 = SyncMyRide\GB5T-14G386-AC.tar.gz
Options = Delay,Include,Transaction

Remove the numbers on the filename. Run this and then open the xml and go to the bottom of the file to see your storage. The asbuilt info is also in the file near the top.

Thank you.

2 Likes

:dizzy_face: I prefer to see it in video or screen :sweat_smile: and thank you for help :pray:

It seems that the file you need is 4U5T-14G423-FA. (for ROW - Rest Of the World)
Based on another thread at FFClub.ru, about a map install.

Yes ROW does not have Gracenotes, too many people reported no space.

I suspected as much. That’s why I have people run the utility.

1 Like

tbh i can re-add it now that manually deselecting packages is a thing