Red screen error while trying to upgrade

Does your computer have at least 30GB of free space?

1 Like

yes i belive it has lots more than that not a lot on there at all

over 58gb still free

can i just turn off the bdg map in settings ? this is the file thats been causing the issues all a long?

1 Like

It is not recommended to de-select a single nav package. I will try to create a zip for you that you can use to install onto your unit. Give me an hour.

Just to confirm, your APIM is currently on the red screen/reformat tool?

or what iff i turn all maps off ? and load this up , then download maps after? i only want the united kingdom map aint botherd about the full euurope

Turning off maps is complicated and requires FORScan programming. If you choose to install SYNC 3.4.20351 without maps now, you will receive a navigation fault and you will be required to downgrade and reformat fully later. Selecting specific regions of Europe to install is a paid service that you can order on the CyanLabs website however that might not even solve your problem.

I will attach a pre-configured zip for you to try shortly. If it still does not work, then we can look into turning off nav or ordering a smaller nav package.

1 Like

ok realy apreciate your help just want to get it up and running again doing my head in lol, sorry if you think am being a bit thick but am out of my depth lol

No worries, hopefully this zip that I’m creating will solve any package issues and get you up and running. Should have it ready in an hour or so and I’ll post a link here.

2 Likes

Follow the tutorial. Only 3 maps and 3 voice max.

1 Like

Here is a pre-configured zip for SYNC 3.4.20351, EU, 09.2020 maps:

[MOD NOTICE: REMOVED FOR POTENTIAL LEGAL REASONS]

Extract the contents of this zip directly into the root of your USB drive. Please ensure the USB is newly formatted as exFAT with MBR.

Please don’t post compiled packages here, all links should be from Ford directly.

1 Like

Have got the sync 3.4 but it’s showing navigation error and got no map

Well, I’m not sure what else I could do to help. The zip I gave you had all European maps so if the install went through they should be working.

Noted for the future, thanks.

you have a EU apim and you are installling EU maps? if not you need to change forscan asbuilt config.

1 Like

no worries i’ll dm you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ive tried the downloads over and over again , even paid for the map license key and it still is no good, and its left my sync system in my rs usless !!! PI888D off is being polite

thank you to the guy adonr who was helping me but cyanlabs blocked the link