Sync 2 to 3, Visual Park display, wont show up,

Hi!

Made a similar topic about this yesterday, but I will be more specific now. The car got no rear camera, but 4 sensors front and 4 sensors back, 8 in total. On the sync display, the visual park aid, the distance display, wont come up. i tried to fiddle around in the PAM settings, APIM settings, I enabled Front rear PDC, nothing… The sensors will beep normally, but nothing comes up on display. For referance, I tried another apim, and still wont work, in my understanding, the Park display should show up as soon as I put it in reverse, but it wont :frowning:

Car: Fusion/Mondeo 2015-16

VIN: WF0FXXWPCFGB28848

Those are my APIM settings: (factory settings) : Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Those are my PAM settings(factory): Imgur: The magic of the Internet

PAM part number and calibration: FU5T-15K866-CG

I looked everywhere, tried to rewrite bunch of PAM and APIM codes with help of the asbuilt database, but nothing changes, The only thing which sometimes changed was that the front rear sensors stopped working for some reason, then they worked again. wierd.

Any ideas?

This setting is what we are trying to achieve: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

EDIT: I am also getting PAM error: U0252, Lost communication with lighting control module - Rear

SYNC Region: EU

Navigation Variant: Non Nav

Manufacturer Year: Pre MY20

Install Type: Retrofit

Old SYNC Version: 2

New SYNC Version: 3.4

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?

Update Method: Official Ford

If the car has no camera then the park display will not work.

I mean Park Distance Controll I think its called. You know when I put it in reverse and the little car in the middle of sync screen comes up with the distances lines indicating how close each object are. I provided a link of a picture of what setting we are trying to achieve.

Does this help? Enabling Park Assist in Sync 3 (For those that have done a Sync 2 > Sync 3 Upgrade)

No reply from OP.

/closed