Sync 3.4.20136 - Feedback & Issues

Just to further this comment, the app does work with 2020 cars HOWEVER it does not work it reformat mode so MAKE SURE 100% THAT YOU HAVE PUT THE CORRECT “CURRENT VERSION” INFORMATION IN!!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: US Imported Vehicle Conversion for EU Station Logos

Greetings to all.
On my Ford S-Max m.y. 2019 I had from the production of SYNC: 3.3 version 19052.
This year I manually updated to 3.4 version 19101 according to the instructions on this website.
At the beginning of the month, there was an official release from Ford for the version: 20136. Since then, I have problems with the radio when it is turned off, as members write here.
I have a quiet screen in the system, but I can’t see the LOGO radio. Can I use a package with a radio code that has a different version than I have in the vehicle?
Alternatively, is it possible to update the firmware using the ford FDRS?

Thank you

I suggest you downgrade back to 3.3.19052, then upgrade to 3.4.20196. Some of the bugs were fixed, and they added logos. Use the Syn3 Updater to downgrade and then upgrade. Make sure you pay attention to the maps.

Someone else asked about FDRS…

From looking at the Ford Service Info site it looks like an advanced diagnostic software. It didn’t mention firmware.

@F150šeš
Good day,
the vehicle came to me with version 3.3 19052. Using the manual program I updated to 3.4 19101. Now I have the official 3.4. 20136.
I enabled Forscan to enable logos. But they don’t show up. Although I updated the logo package from the new version 20139? So still nothing.
I don’t know if to enable anything in ACM in Forscan or download current data asbult data.
Thank you

Does Česká Republika use DAB?
Do the FM logos work?
Did you have logos on 3.3?

The Czech Republic has a DAB.
But my version does not contain it, it was for an additional fee.
In version 3.3. there were no logos. I only ran them using Forscan but they don’t show up.
Production of S-max is 4/2019
ACM unit:
Component Number: EM2T-19C107-AM
software number: EM2T-14D099-AL -
APIM unit:
Part number: 4U5T-14G371-ADE - last check 11.9.2019
software number: 1U5T-14G374-DA - yesterday check was performed by downloading asbulit data

Thank you

This looks like only an AM/FM radio.

Maybe @Louage might know since he is UK.

It does appear to not have DAB, and it is an old unit

1 Like

So if it’s an old unit, it won’t work? How do I know the new unit? When I order a new ACM or APIM unit in Ford, will it be newer and I will get what I want in it? Is this a logo for an FM station?

We can’t answer any of these questions, you’ll need to do your own research about your specific model of vehicle depending on what you order.

3 Likes

Thread closed due to being superseded by newer versions, if you have an issue that isn’t a known issue mentioned in this thread already please create a separate topic.