Sync 3.4.20136 - Feedback & Issues

OK thanks for the info. I don’t want to brick my module.
What kind of information from my modules You need to create a custom package for me? I will send it and donate Your work :wink:
I have another question, when You will create package for me, I will have in the future possibility to update maps from Ford sites?

Just what language you are, what countries you need.

You won’t be able to update via Ford site as that will supply you with NA maps.

I can create it immediately after payment is received

Will be possible to create maps all Europe and only one language Polish in navi?
And I have another question, about voice command. Will be available in polish language?
I think that is all I want to know from you :slight_smile: If I remember something or I want to know, I will write to You.
Best regards and thanks.

No you need to cut the map size down

OK most important for me is Poland next Germany, Sweden, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy, France and Spain. That will be fine, will be enough space for that countries?

I have have made compilation update from your Ford Sync Update Downloader on my pen-drive, could You tell me what that files are responsible? Can You give me the names and what they do.
For me now is just a numbers and letters but I want to know what for are responsible and what they do.

1U5T-14G386-CB
1U5T-14G421-BAF
1U5T-14G421-BBF

1U5T-14G424-BH
1U5T-14G658-AE
4U5T-14G422-BAE
4U5T-14G422-BBE
4U5T-14G422-BCE
4U5T-14G422-BDE
4U5T-14G423-AA
5U5T-14G381-ED
5U5T-14G391-AL

Witch version Sync 3.4 should I download? The latest will be ok?
Or maybe Sync 3.3?

Updated to 19274 version, Android auto maps are not there on the sync split screen… am i missing something?

It’s not meant to be

I just upgraded to 3.4.19200 from 3.0.19205 this morning. Everything went great and works.

I noticed the 3.4.2xxx builds appear to have some bugs.

Is there an ETA for the next build?

I am have a continuous PKG_ERR04 every time i try to upgrade to 20136 build. I have reformatted multiple times and tried multiple drives. Anyone can point me in the right direction please?

You are trying to go to 20136 from 19274 20021 you can’t do that and must downgrade first

Nope, they come as and when, bit screwed currently due to Covid aswell i think.

I dont wan to screw anything up. By deleting downgrade to with version will it down grade to? Will i need to reinstall a different version using the sync update downloader? Or do i just use the downgrade then update to 20136?

Thanks for the response.

Another question I had is are incremental updates as simple as prepping the usb stick and going through the update process?

You can use the manual mode of the app

Just checked it out, Thanks

I will wait until the usb bug is fixed before I upgrade from 3.4.19200. I use usb playback 95% of the time.

Hello,
Did I do upgrade from 3.0 19205 to 3.4 20136 or first I have do upgrade to lower version?

Use the app and go straight to 20136

Ok Thanks for info :slight_smile:

Could You tell me what with USB Hub? I saw on forums they wrote there will be a problem after upgrade. Could You tell me something about this issue?