Sync 3.4.20136 - Feedback & Issues

I can, too, but like I said, the 19200 is the most reliable one

personally i think 19101 is just a reliable

I go back to 19274

In the last version y have a problem with bluetooth

Is it possible to go back to this version from the latest version?

You can go back to 3.2 (latest one we support is 3.3)

1 Like

https://hastebin.com/raw/fovejifuxa

getting red screen w/ “error in 4U5T-14G421-CGC_1580860974000.TAR.GZ”

Im sorry I should have stated the question more clearly.
Is it possible to go back from 3.4.20136 to the version before that one? I would like to get rid of the bluetooth/radio issue. Thanks!

You can go back to any other 3.4 version. You just have to select “downgrade” in the Ford SYNC Downloader application and then once you complete the downgrade go to your desired version. The versions with the least issues seem to be 19101, 19200 and 19274.

1 Like

Great! Thanks for the reply!

Hola se pude pasar directaamente de 20021 a 20136,y es recomendableÂżde momemto con 20021 me va bien,muchas gracias

No, yo he vuelto atrĂĄs por cortes en el Bluetooh

Just as an FYI, Ford released 20136 officially in the US last week. Not sure if it is different than the 20136 elsewhere , but so far none of the reported issues are present.

No its the exact same version. otherwise it wouldn’t be the same version number also the hash matches

Hello guys, I have a Ford Focus Trend Edition mk4 2018 without navigation with sync 3.3, if I select map versions f9 will I get the navigation or it’s not recommended to do this?

No , it’s not possible

ok, thank u very much for your reply! which version do you think it’s the most stable one? as I’ve read the latest has a bug related to usb
also, if I update I can’t get radio logos without APIM,no?

Just updated to 3.4.20136 may be android auto issue but now when playing pandora thru android auto for 10 seconds or so track skipping will work then it will pop up FM and if i hit track up it swaps to FM radio. Have to swap back manually on screen then it will work again for 10 seconds or so to skip again and then does the same. Did master reset after flashing 3.4. 2018 Ecosport if that matters not sure if anyone else has seen this all else seems to work fine android auto version 5.5.602944

I have not noticed this issue i’m on 20136 and use AA not sure what exact AA version right now.

There is some peculiar things happening with the current android auto, my Spotify will intermittently not work at all with the current version and requires a phone restart (when pressing play, it just doesn’t start).

Same, only occasionally though