Sync 3.4.20196 - Feedback & Issues

I have the same issue with the album art with SiriusXM, since my ACM is 2015. I usually don’t have the audio screen up that long, usually using NAV or something else.

1 Like

Fixed in new release, only possible solution is to remove that option

1 Like

Any chance we’ll be able to figure out a way to override the vehicle moving lockout on browsing the USB music folders? Other than that, very happy with my 3.0->3.4 upgrade (2018 Fusion Hybrid-US). Thank for all of your work on this, almost feels like a brand new car!

Not possible unless a certain region can override it, all sync files are signed so modification is almost impossible. Even if it is possible it goes against mine and @Louage principals so we won’t document it.

1 Like

Use voice commands to get around it. It is still limited for how much you can scroll but it works well enough if you know what artist or album you want. I’ve just been saying browse then whatever I want and it has worked.

2 Likes

Understood, since this is my first foray into anything related to modifying the car, I didn’t know if this was the sort of thing that might be controlled by a FORSCAN-like variable or not. I will keep monitoring on here to see where Ford goes with it.

I have the same issue…
Went from 20136 to downgrade to 20196 and now the car localization in the app does not work…

I did a master reset after the 20196. The GPS is functioning, so that is not an issue

@CyanLabs Just checked the online ford sync website and I got notice for a new version. If I want to test this version, do i need to “downgrade” first and then install the original version?

There is no newer version than 20196 out

I know, but my 4g modem / localization is not working… so wanted to try the original one…

it’s no different though, thats my point, the files have the same hash

That is not a Sync issue. You have an issue with the FordPass app? Locating the vehicle on the map?
If so, sign out of the app and delete it from the phone. Reload the app. Sign in. Go for a 10 minute drive, with the app open connected to Sync. See if it populates.
If this does not work, re-register the vehicle with FordPass.

have update my Sync 3.0.19205 to 3.4.20196
My Expedition 2019
But album art not working. Any help
I did master reset . But still

Do you have gracenotes?

Yes i have but not recognising songs

have you master reset?

Newbie here.
Focus2017
Upgrade from 3.0 19205 with maps to 3.4 20196 with maps.
Upgrade took about 48min.
After the update performed a master reset and seems that all is working fine.
Radio logo’s are shown

Calm screen not present, this need to be set with FORSCAN ?

Thankssss

Calm screen will need to be programmed with FORScan. See the As Built Database on this site.

https://cyanlabs.net/ford-apim-asbuilt-db/

And welcome to the community.

1 Like

The pic you posted in the other thread shows no Gracenotes…

I uploaded 3.4_20196 F9, everything worked out.
Unfortunately, I do not have the station’s logo.
Esacpe from the USA imported to Poland.
I guess I would have to change APIM or ACM.

It seems to me that in version 3.4_19101 it was in the “station logo” options and now I do not see it

A post was split to a new topic: Waze as carplay homescreen