Sync 3.4.20196 - Feedback & Issues

Yes just apps without maps. Last time I have updated to 20136 but had issues squeezing Selected EU maps to my 32Gb APIM. Finally I managed to add EU maps without eastern and Southern Europe. Should I downgrade and upgrade again?

Is there any new DAB logos for UK radio stations?

You can try downgrading and upgrading again but just make sure to remove those European regions you don’t need. I don’t see why that wouldn’t install.

logo update added to this package

1 Like

I am now in 19274, do I have to downgrade firstly or can I update to this new build directly as manual operations mentioned above?

You can upgrade directly with the manual mode. No need to downgrade/reformat

Reformat would be needed if the maps are to be re-installed, right?

Yes exactly. Downgrade and reformat is usually only needed when doing maps. Most other packages can be installed via an upgrade

thanks for your reply

i upgraded to the new release and after master reset i lost my heat and cooled seat icons on my sync3 screen and my travel link subscriptions . working on trying to get them back

I had this problem, just re enabled it using forscan.

Hi, when I only like to Update the Software and stay with my maps, I click on „on navigation“ Right?
I do not want to reformat the system

What’is the new F9 MAP 09/2020? Can we have update whitout reformat?

I install new maps and 20196. Front camera still doesnt work with button, only on automatic parking mode

How long will it take if I update from 19274 to 20196?

Hi everyone, I would like some information, is it possible to go back from Sync 3.4 to Sync 3.0?

No, it’s not possible

All working fine here no problems Mondeo Mk5 2016 l was expecting more updated DAB logos though, but any extra is a improvement :+1:

Little confused i have beeing away for a while i am a sailor took longer because of corona.
My ford Fiesta from 2018 i have done a while ago the update from version 3.0 to 3.4(with reformat) i have now version 20136 and the old F9 cards on my car for 3 weeks. I like to update to 3.4 20196 and new F9 Cards EU version. can i directly upgrade to this version or do i have to downgrade first. And then go to 3.4 20196 F9 new with reformat or can i do this without reformating. maybe it is already asked but to be sure for myself.

I see. What if I first manually downgrade then manual reformat and then install 3.0 would it work?