Sync 3.4.20282 - Feedback & Issues

if you have activated the steering wheel controls and heated seats with forscan, it will always go to the home screen for safety reasons so as not to distract from driving. This happened to me when I activated those two commands on the sync screen. 3.4. I hope I was helpful. sorry for my english i write from italy.

FYI - This has been the behavior in all Sync 3.0 thru 3.4 versions.

6 posts were split to a new topic: SiriusXM Album Art/Logos in 3.4.20282

Just updated tonight from 3.0 to 3.4 20282 in my 2018 Edge Sport. All went well and everything seems to work. I do have a couple of things regarding feedback/question. I have NAV and it shows the latest maps installed. When I look at the APIM settings I see the Country code is WS and Language is English (UK). Being in North America, specifically Canada, are there any changes I need to make?

hi

i am currently running build 20196 in which you can browse usb stick can someone confirm this feature has gone or can you still browse when stationary

thanks

yes you can browse while stationary still, this is the most stable build in a longtime

1 Like

you can change it to US for US or CA for Canada i believe, but i’m not sure what WS is

1 Like

Sync 3.4.20237 - Feedback & Issues - Ford / Sync 3 - CyanLabs Official Community

4 posts were split to a new topic: Question about install mode

I wish you a good evening.
I just updated from the official version: 3.4 20136.
New version: 3.4 20282 solved a fundamental thing: When I start and turn off the radio, I see on the screen that the radio is turned on. When I turn it on, it turns on. After switching off, the logo was spilled and the logo was written on the radio. The new version really pays off. The system feels smoother.
As for skipping songs, I’ve been able to do it since 3.3 and I didn’t find any mistakes.

3 Likes

Currently on 3.4.20196 Non Nav version region ROW trying to autoinstall 3.3.20282 not completing for more than 1 hour it kept on showing " Updating System Software". Not moving ahead tried no. of time. Can someone guide me please. Last version had taken 10 minutes perhaps. What could be the reason?

1 Like

A little late to the party but just wanted to let you guys know that auto install worked perfectly on my 2018 Fiesta ST-Line. Upgraded from 3.0.19205 to 3.4.20282 and all appears to be working well with no issues to report, such an improvement on the old interface. Thanks a lot for all the hard work.

1 Like

I was just checking out the forums and seen your post…
On the climate control issue I wanted to ask a question … I have a mustang but quite sure same info. I currently have sync 3 and want to do the 3.4 update. I had bought the 4 inch to 8 upgrade and it has the climate control on screen will I still have them after update ?

If you have climate controls on screen from the factory then you should have them after the upgrade. The issue above applies to vehicles that did not have this originally and the bug in the software turned it on.

It didn’t from the factory but it does now since I upgraded to sync 3 awhile back.

There was a bug in older sync 3.4 versions, if you didn’t have it from factory you won’t have it on the newest SYNC 3.4 as it’s been fixed, easily re-enabled with ForScan and a ELM327 adapter.

1 Like

Ok thank you :+1: I’ve used forscan so yep no biggie just have to find forscan value for climate on screen

https://cyanlabs.net/ford-apim-asbuilt-db/

:warning: Build 20282, Only I get this “BUG”?
When the car is turned on, the station control is selected but it loads indefinitely as you can see from the 1st photo, when I go back it remains semi-transparent …
Fiesta Vignale MK8

Do a master reset and see if it remains