Sync 3.4.20351 - Feedback & Issues

So guys, does the stations button list the FM stations for you?

I have all stations… just no logo’s…

To clarify “i assume you have updated APIM firmware” is not “did you update your APIM firmware” as your car is 2019 i assume you have updated APIM firmware, in which case you just need to potentially enable the radio logos in forscan and/or update the radio logo package.

It did me too, I did the factory settings and after a while maybe after turning off and starting the car it went without a problem.

how long does it take?

Tried again today and even after a master reset, the stations list button keeps loading forever (waited 5 minutes and nothing).

Not sure what’s going on as if I use the >> button it seeks stations just fine. Also presets work fine as does putting in an FM frequency manually.

Replaced my v3.0 non-Nav APIM with a new Nav APIM that came with Sync v3.4 19200. I was somewhat disappointed with the upgrade in regards to performance. Today, I upgraded to v3.4 20351. Performance much better. Didn’t notice any real interface changes between the two. Appreciate the tool provided here. Made the install process simple.

I have the same problem, what was the solution please

Ford Escape from 2018. Uploaded 3.4_20196 F9 map, can I safely upload 3.4_20251 F10 map? Everything works well ? I live in poland.

Do you still have a 32 GB APIM, US import car? Or did you change it?

I have 64GB

You should be fine then…

I have already created a flash drive, but I don’t know if it’s okay, can you see? I can put what and what looks like or log here.

1 Like

Post the log and one of us will take a look…

I’m sending the log

log.txt (15,1 KB)

Hi, I have a 2019 hybrid and I would like to update the maps to f10, is there a problem? I currently have version 3.4.20351 f9

Looks ok to me…

1 Like

Just an FYI on an update from 3.2-16074 to 3.4-20351 on a 2017 Fusion Platinum.

The upgrade went without incident and all appeared to be operational; radio, navigation, music on the USB thumbdrive, etc. There were two issues, however. 1) traffic was inoperable, and 2) my settings for interior ambient lighting were missing.

I downgraded to the latest 3.3 and everything is working now. So, the 3.4 may not be compatible with the traffic feed and the app for the ambient lighting on this level vehicle.

Did you perform a master reset after the reformat to 3.4.20351? A master reset usually helps to reconfigure the system properly. As far as I know, those features are available on 3.4.

1 Like

I have version 3.4.20351 and sirius travel link and all it’s functions work properly.