Sync 3.4.20351 - Feedback & Issues

Ok after a little bit of searching on mine the Ford Pass button takes you back to the Ford part of the system.

I have just updated to version 20351. I had decided to wait until the Ford system offered it officially, which finally happened today.

All went well at first glance and the bug where the radio looks like itā€™s on is finally fixed.

One question though:
I tried hitting the ā€œStationsā€ button which is supposed to show me all FM stations in the area and it kept loading forever. Is that a new bug with this version? I donā€™t recall having this issue before. I donā€™t use this button usually but Iā€™m just wondering whatā€™s wrong.

I should also note that I didnā€™t have the time to perform a master reset yet. If you guys think that will help Iā€™ll give it a shot next time.

i downloaded today via ford website, all ok but no radio logos.
any ideas?

probably need to update your radio package

Cheers. So is that in the database?
Have you a link?

you will find what you need

However i assume you have updated APIM firmware?

ā€¦noā€¦,
Iā€™ve just followed the ford website instructionsā€¦
I was going to do an update from here but ford released it a few days agoā€¦

So guys, does the stations button list the FM stations for you?

I have all stationsā€¦ just no logoā€™sā€¦

To clarify ā€œi assume you have updated APIM firmwareā€ is not ā€œdid you update your APIM firmwareā€ as your car is 2019 i assume you have updated APIM firmware, in which case you just need to potentially enable the radio logos in forscan and/or update the radio logo package.

It did me too, I did the factory settings and after a while maybe after turning off and starting the car it went without a problem.

how long does it take?

Tried again today and even after a master reset, the stations list button keeps loading forever (waited 5 minutes and nothing).

Not sure whatā€™s going on as if I use the >> button it seeks stations just fine. Also presets work fine as does putting in an FM frequency manually.

Replaced my v3.0 non-Nav APIM with a new Nav APIM that came with Sync v3.4 19200. I was somewhat disappointed with the upgrade in regards to performance. Today, I upgraded to v3.4 20351. Performance much better. Didnā€™t notice any real interface changes between the two. Appreciate the tool provided here. Made the install process simple.

I have the same problem, what was the solution please

Ford Escape from 2018. Uploaded 3.4_20196 F9 map, can I safely upload 3.4_20251 F10 map? Everything works well ? I live in poland.

Do you still have a 32 GB APIM, US import car? Or did you change it?

I have 64GB

You should be fine thenā€¦

I have already created a flash drive, but I donā€™t know if itā€™s okay, can you see? I can put what and what looks like or log here.

1 Like