Sync 3.4.20351 - Feedback & Issues

Post the log and one of us will take a look…

I’m sending the log

log.txt (15,1 KB)

Hi, I have a 2019 hybrid and I would like to update the maps to f10, is there a problem? I currently have version 3.4.20351 f9

Looks ok to me…

1 Like

Just an FYI on an update from 3.2-16074 to 3.4-20351 on a 2017 Fusion Platinum.

The upgrade went without incident and all appeared to be operational; radio, navigation, music on the USB thumbdrive, etc. There were two issues, however. 1) traffic was inoperable, and 2) my settings for interior ambient lighting were missing.

I downgraded to the latest 3.3 and everything is working now. So, the 3.4 may not be compatible with the traffic feed and the app for the ambient lighting on this level vehicle.

Did you perform a master reset after the reformat to 3.4.20351? A master reset usually helps to reconfigure the system properly. As far as I know, those features are available on 3.4.

1 Like

I have version 3.4.20351 and sirius travel link and all it’s functions work properly.

Hello
Here is my log file for the new version 3.4.20351 + F10
Thanks to everyone in the forum for the excellent work and the provision of the data. The last version 3.4.20351 + F9 worked perfectly.
Greetings Hans log.txt (12,6 KB)

1 Like

New version: 3.4.21020
http://ivsu.binaries.ford.com/swparts/5U5T-14G381-ER_1615427592000.TAR.GZ

3 Likes

Will be added shortly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This error message appeared when updating to 3.4.20351 + F10. What do I have to do now?

As the error says, there’s something wrong about the creation of the drive.
Post your log file from USB.
What region is your car?, EU?.

EU
log.txt (12,6 KB)

Do you have another usb inserted in your car?
Remove it and insert the usb with the package.

Bye, Giorgio.

1 Like

I have. I’ll do it

Good catch!.
Yes, if you have another device connected, that can flag the error.
You must remove everything but the one USB you created.

A music stick was plugged into the 2nd USB port. I took the stick out. Now the update continues.
Thanks for the help
Hans

1 Like

I have read that it can make the system unusable, is it safe to update it?

What do you mean?, please elaborate.