Sync 3.4.20351 - Feedback & Issues

no, not really, is it causing issues if not just leave it

Agreed.
Iā€™d assume performing a reformat would actually erase it along all other packagesā€¦
But why do it if no issues are presentā€¦

I have found in the 20351 if listing to music from usb drive that some times the music skip a sec like a cd that has a scrats or been shock

I donā€™t think this is exclusive to 3.4.20351. I have experienced this in previous builds as well and it happens with pretty much any audio source (Bluetooth, USB, etc). It seems that only radio is unaffected by it. Iā€™ve learned to live with it as it only happens very seldom.

Hello!! I have the same issue. Did you finde whats is the problem? I will try with another cable and lets
see. I do not know if I will have to downgrade or wait to a new update.

I changed the cable, and it seems to be the issue (or solution :D). But, I will know for sure since I will drive tomorrow for an hour, and we will see will it be ok as it was on the shortest drives I had in the last few days.

I think it is fine since, with the old cable, the AA dropped every time in less than half an hour. I drove about 30 - 45 minutes once (with the new cable), and it was fine. So, I am going on a trip tomorrow for at least an hour, and I will see will it be ok. If it is, I think that will confirm it.

I did notice something in this buildā€¦ I find about 90% when i get a text message, SYNC says i got like 3 and theyā€™re old messages from months agoā€¦ Anyone notice this when they receive texts? Iā€™m also connected BT. I never had this issue in any previous buildsā€¦ Not really an issue, just more of an annoyance.

Decided what the heck and ran through the upgrade. Happy to report that all went smooth. Took about 31 minutes on a reformat. All of my Sync features are still there and so far havenā€™t found a need to do the Master Reset. Love the change. Glad I found this, the forum, and all the users who chime in.

2 Likes

Have you performed a master reset?
Also, make sure that on your phone there are no unread messages.

Hi, I had same problem with 20351and fixed the same as in previous versions. Unplugging the battery negative wire, waiting for 10 secs and plugging on. No problems since then. Have a great day

Following my comment about the Android Auto dripping, after I changed the cable for the phone, the issue has been resolved. Som, if anyone experienced the same, change your USB cable. :slight_smile:

On the website Ford for Puma website, I have an official update. Everything works fine. Even the live traffic function! Update ~ 885MB, 25min.

Version 20351 officially released by ford here today.

2 Likes

Great, good to know!
Thanks for sharing

Any ideas what this file relates to??
GB5T-14G386-AD

Yesterday :slight_smile:

According to the DB, itā€™s ā€œutloggingutilityā€, whatever it meansā€¦

You can check it in the databaseā€¦

Hi everyone,

made the update yesterday. etherything works fine.
except the Voice/Command ā€œsearch adressā€. when I try this - software goes back to Home Screen.
What can I do???
Sorry for my bad english.
kr Peter

That is the newest revision of the APIM Interrogator Utility. The use is documented here:
Tutorial: APIM Interrogator Utility - Ford / Guides & Info - CyanLabs Official Community

1 Like

This file creates the xml file to send to Ford.