Sync 3.4.20351 - Feedback & Issues

You should retain the setting if that’s how your car came from the factory. Mine stayed when I did the upgrade. Even if it’s disabled for some reason you can re-enable it via FORScan.

1 Like

Figured out what it was, the icon no longer says “Exit” on my system, it now says “Sync” with the Ford logo. Seems kind of dumb to have renamed it to Sync instead of Exit, but that’s why I couldn’t find it.

1 Like

Good day,
I switched from 20282 to 20351.
USB flash drive plays without any problems.
I don’t have navigation and DAB radio.
Everything is smooth, without mistakes.
Ford S-Max 2019

But I still don’t see logos, I mentioned it in another thread - firmware.

I updated it, and it is ok. I am happy with the looks. :). The SatNav does not work, but that confirms to me 100% that the issue is the antenna.

I do still have the issue regarding the AA (Android Auto). It happened to me while I had the 3.0, and it happened once still (I am now on the latest version, 3.4.20351). The AA works, and it is all fine, but from time to time, after, say, 20 minutes of utilizing Google Maps, the AA disconnects all of a sudden. I gave it all the permissions on the phone.

Does anybody have this issue, is there a known solution to this?

1 Like

That does not seem related to Sync, since you already had that issue.
Also, there are no reports for that.
What I would try:

• Try another phone
  • Try with another cable
  • Try connecting the phone to another port

I’m not saying you buy a new phone, but I’m sure you can get hold of a phone just to test it out.

1 Like

This is likely your issue, blame 3rd party power management

Ok, thank you, guys. I will look into it more. :slight_smile:

Looks like the label changed from “Exit” to “SYNC”.

I went from 20136 to 20351 yesterday with new Gracenotes and smaller Voice package. I agree that Android Auto seems to launch quicker and navigating between apps is quicker.

That change was introduced by Google, not Sync.
I’m on 3.0 and I also saw that change, so not related to Sync.

Apple CP has been that way since I can remember. Press Sync to go back to Sync.It never really ‘exits’ CP until you disconnect. (You can exit it on the phone.)

1 Like

You need and a OBD connector and Forscan for this to change back to a circle

I also have this. But where in forscan? Maybe a screen shot you can show me?

Did you get this sorted with a new USB?

I have the same issue on my 2020 Ford Focus (on Sync 3.4.20351 now, but also had this on any previous version). I’m currently using a Sandisk 64GB USB 3.0 (exFat formatted). I have also tried other USB’s (like a Sandisk 16GB USB3.1) but always the same result. I have not been able to resolve this annoying issue so far…

Hey, installed the new version a few days ago. Not faster in my opinion and it didn´t solve the usb mp3 bug. It seems to be better but not solved… or my usb stick is broken :frowning:

7D0-01-01 xxxx *xxx xxxx
Auxiliary Input, Climate Control Strategy, Chime Strategy, Type of Volume Knob Display

0=Aux Audio Only, CGEA Climate, NA Chimes Strategy, Rotary Volume
2=Aux Audio Only, CGEA Climate, EU Chimes Strategy, Rotary Volume

Well at least it’s not just me!

Good day,

I have a question.

Using Cyanlabs, I updated to version 3.4.30351 or the last one. Now that I’m checking the VIN, it tells me with Ford PTS that I have an update to this version.

Will something happen if I record the same version from you here from Ford?

Thank you

Hello !

I accidentally installed the DAB file but my ACM does not support DAB, how can I delete it from APIM, Thanks!

probably not, but i wouldn’t bother