Sync 3.4.22110 & 2021 Maps - Feedback & Issues

Good evening to all.

I already installed software 22110, minus the maps. So far everything is working very well. The view did not notice any change. As soon as the maps are free, I will install them. Then I will give you news.

Thank you very much for your effort and cooperative will. Big hug.

The maps are free… ?

2 Likes

If I update with reformat (ANZ maps without map voice), could map voice files be installed afterwards once released? Or a new Reformat would be needed?

Apps 22110 package so far so good…

1 Like

good question, not sure… i would think yes but no guarantees

1 Like

haha okay. We’ll figure it out on the fly then :+1:

With the appropriate license loaded on the system and autoinstall file, yes, they can be loaded later. See the NA Maps Voice file installation in the NA maps tutorial for the procedure.

Tutorial: 2020 North America 2.20 Map Installation (Stand-Alone without Reformat) with Updated NAV_Voice 06/21/2021 - Ford / Guides - CyanLabs Official Community

1 Like

Thank you very much. I know about the offer… of the v/ commitment and to know. I tried only to pass the maps, but it didn’t let… I had to do the whole package. Is it correct?. Because I had already done the update.

Once again, thank you very much.

It is best to reformat to install the maps…

2 Likes

I mean; do everything. Right? Big hug.

Just installed new version and NA 2021 maps. It shows 2.21 NA for the maps on SYNC 3. Everything worked smoothly, as expected. I drove five minutes and GPS was fine, signal locked. Will be driving few hours tomorrow. I’ll see for any issues. Thanks again mate! :+1:

Yes, if you are asking about the reformat.

Stop replying here, i split your post to a new topic.

Excellent thanks for the info on the version

I have a US 2020 Escape. I updated my Maps last year using this software but don’t recall a reformat step. I don’t remember a NA license issue. Was that part of the procedure last year?

1 Like

The NA license has now been found but unfortunately is ESN locked so reformat for non my20 is the only option

1 Like

Hi, do you recon the aftermarket camera problem been sorted for this new version

I remember your posts. DO NOT REFORMAT your MY20 system.

1 Like

Unknown if the aftermarket camera issue was addressed.

EDIT: Responses indicate it was not.

i just wanted to be 150% clear before proceeding, im currently running 3.4.22048, in order to update, i need to make this a reformat type install? and i noticed the file batch did not include a license file thats ok? im in NA, not my20.

1 Like

Correct