Sync 3.4.22110 & 2021 Maps - Feedback & Issues

Thank you very much. I know about the offer… of the v/ commitment and to know. I tried only to pass the maps, but it didn’t let… I had to do the whole package. Is it correct?. Because I had already done the update.

Once again, thank you very much.

It is best to reformat to install the maps…

2 Likes

I mean; do everything. Right? Big hug.

Just installed new version and NA 2021 maps. It shows 2.21 NA for the maps on SYNC 3. Everything worked smoothly, as expected. I drove five minutes and GPS was fine, signal locked. Will be driving few hours tomorrow. I’ll see for any issues. Thanks again mate! :+1:

Yes, if you are asking about the reformat.

Stop replying here, i split your post to a new topic.

Excellent thanks for the info on the version

I have a US 2020 Escape. I updated my Maps last year using this software but don’t recall a reformat step. I don’t remember a NA license issue. Was that part of the procedure last year?

1 Like

The NA license has now been found but unfortunately is ESN locked so reformat for non my20 is the only option

1 Like

Hi, do you recon the aftermarket camera problem been sorted for this new version

I remember your posts. DO NOT REFORMAT your MY20 system.

1 Like

Unknown if the aftermarket camera issue was addressed.

EDIT: Responses indicate it was not.

i just wanted to be 150% clear before proceeding, im currently running 3.4.22048, in order to update, i need to make this a reformat type install? and i noticed the file batch did not include a license file thats ok? im in NA, not my20.

1 Like

Correct

and comparing it to your screen on the beginning of this post, mine says forced? yes. otherwise it matches what you had on the screenshot on your post expect i have my usb drive plugged in and selected.

It shouldn’t say forced unless you have overridden the install mode post some screenshots

i had to override them because the install mode was registering as a downgrade not a reformat

1 Like

Yes and it needs to be a downgrade or you will get a pkg_err04

STOP OVERRIDING THE MODE SYN3UPDATER KNOWS BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU

These settings are in advanced for a reason… If you don’t know what they do don’t touch them.

1 Like

10-4 will follow the instructions

1 Like