Sync 3.4.22110 & 2021 Maps - Feedback & Issues

Dang - it reformatted my USB, will have to redo it.

Sync_W09W3RMV_1FM5K8HC1MGC26389.xml (10.9 KB)

is blank, so itā€™s not matching with a MY20 model, so itā€™s saying itā€™s fineā€¦ itā€™s almost defnitely is not!

1 Like

Yeah, I didnā€™t think it would be, so I was confused when it started the process. I guess Iā€™m lucky I didnā€™t try to update?

In Syn3 Updater what do you have your ā€œfull versionā€ set to in the settings?

1 Like

Which logging tool did it use? whats the filename? ending in ? AD AC AB ? (check the USB)

1 Like

Dang! I formatted and Iā€™m trying to downgrade to 21265 now (the usb, that is)

Make sure install mode is autoinstall and you can update to 22110 if you want, you canā€™t update maps though

Ohhhhhā€¦ok, I didnā€™t know I could do that. Thought it was all or nothing. Iā€™ll try that now. Thanks!

Fixed in the upcoming hotfix release

2 Likes

Fixed in now released 2.11.1.0

Note that itā€™s not going to magically make it work on these undetermined models, it just throws an error and doesnā€™t assume not MY20

Hi all,

I tried to update just the MAPS to the F10 to F11 and these appears to me

Hello! Need some advise. I have this version of Sync 3.4.20351 with F10 maps EU. If I want to download F11 maps, what I have to do? The new maps version F11, what change have it?

As you have not provided any information on your profile for what car you have, what car do you have? what year?

1 Like

Ford EcoSport Year 2018

Update the maps with the Syn3 Updater.

Syn3 Updater - CyanLabs

Canā€™t download!!! Help pls!