Sync 3.4.22110 & 2021 Maps - Feedback & Issues

Yes and it needs to be a downgrade or you will get a pkg_err04

STOP OVERRIDING THE MODE SYN3UPDATER KNOWS BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU

These settings are in advanced for a reason… If you don’t know what they do don’t touch them.

1 Like

10-4 will follow the instructions

1 Like

ANZ voice package has been found, will be added in the next hour

EDIT: Added!

2 Likes

Just updated 2 of my cars without any problems. Will drive around tomarrow to see if I notice any changes. About 25 min each.

2 Likes

May i ask how people update the F11 Maps with autoinstall. It takes over 1 hour and sitting in the car one hour it very long time. PLUS you have to watch that the car not turning off the power for power saving, or you have to drive around for over 1 hour what i dont feel to do ,plus you cant see how far it is in the progress.

Yep that’s why reformat is much better, you are looking at about 1.5-2 hours for autoinstall of EU

i suddently miss the reformat i could do in my MY19 car. My new car is MY20. I suddently hope they will make a reformat tool but i dont think after this long time it not will be a reformat tool for MY20

cheers

1 Like

There is a new reformat tool only it’s not leaked. It would be in fords best interest to leak it but doubt that will happen, instead people will just keep soft bricking their units

Impossible to download.

It says ‘Unable to read data from the transport connection’.
The problem is with the file 1U5T-14G421-BAJ_1644010894000.TAR.GZ

Keep trying, also set Syn3 Updater download connections to 1 for best reliability.

This is common to occur when new packages are found, due to rate limiting, mass downloads, etc.

1 Like

Thank you. I tried, but the same is happening. I’ll keep trying later!

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello, I want to stay at version 21265 and install the F11 cards. Could the Syn3 updater tool offer us the creation of a key only for the cards?

For EU this is possible for everything else it’s not as reformat is required as we have no license file or the license is ESN locked

1 Like

Ok but then how to make a key with just the F11 cards in automatic installation?

Then, can I force the Autoinstall method if my car is EU, even with 3.4 software? (not MY20 car)

EDIT: About the files not downloading, I think the server link is wrong. I’m downloading the sames files from ivsubinaries.azureedge.net instead of ivsu.binaries.ford.com

The ones that cause problems are the files relative to the EU 2022 maps.

1 Like

The download links are 100% fine, that is just another cdn endpoint that can be used, there are many like that.

I downloaded the whole package for EU, NA, ROW and ANZ multiple times yesterday to verify checksums, the links are fine.

1 Like

By reading the documentation and ensuring your current version is set correctly and you aren’t overriding install modes

1 Like

Born a dia a todos to CyanLabs!
To get information on what to do about upgrading to the problem of 3.4.22110.Demorou ±1.30 Hour Motor-linked, do start with .

Saudações para todos em special para os mentors do project.

My mouth agradecimentos!

I am in France I would just like to install the F11 cards is possible via the syn3 updater application