Sync 3.4.22110 & 2021 Maps - Feedback & Issues

Yup go to fords factory, not a dealership and get the new reformat file :wink: good luck.

(Legal notice, CyanLabs does not condone this, this is satire)

1 Like

Installed succesfully via Autoinstall. Maps F11 EU and software update. At the moment I see no bugs except for the screen flickering, that was there in the previous version. Iā€™ll post if I see any bugs in my Ford C-Max 2018 HW version JS7T-14G371-FDC.

EDIT: I must say that radio logos are working as intended.

1 Like

Do not reformat that APIM. Was your APIM replaced in the past by Ford Service?

1 Like

No. Itā€™s stock APIM. Car built in december 2017 in Germany.

I reformated when updated from 3.0 to 3.4. Now I have used AutoInstall.

OK, some of these are new and will brick. Thanks for checking.

1 Like

I read that there should be problems installing the F11 cards with the MY20 APIM? keyword reformat.
I see autoinstall at Syn3 updater.

if you are my20 you should have MY20 mode enabled, it should have been autodetected from the interrogatorā€¦ if so and it doesnā€™t say install mode is reformat or downgrade then you can continue.

EU is the only one with a non ESN license so they are the only ones that can be installed without reformat.

1 Like

My current version is 3.4.22048. Itā€™s not MY20. Syn3 suggests downgrade installation mode. There should be ā€œreformatā€. Does it need two pendrive for downgrade mode?
Is this a good mode?

No that is correct! reformat tool is blocked on above 3.4.19200 so you have to downgrade firstā€¦ just let Syn3 Updater do what it needs, people need to stop repeating the same questions over and over.

OK. I see. Iā€™m sorry but I just wanted to make sure.
I know itā€™s tiresome for you to keep answering the same questions.
Thank you very much and Iā€™m sorry :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: for You

1 Like

No worries, but itā€™s even answered only a little bit up on this page.

OP updated with official internal issues, community found issues and community found changes!

1 Like

Just clarifyingā€¦wonā€™t be able to update ever via the updater, or not until a NA license is found and loaded into the package?

2.5 Hours for make only the F11 EU maps update, with a USB3.2 256GB stick. It reboots 4 time before it finish with the update before you can remove the USB Stick

I also noticed when my iPhone is plugged in for Carplay is disconnects the Bluetooth connection with the phone. When I unplug my cable it reconnects via Bluetooth.

NA maps license was added to Syn3 Updater.

Sounds about rightā€¦

Software update (no maps) on US MY20 (enabled) went smoothly with no issues to report at present. It took about 25 minutes and I didnā€™t do a master reset. I want to see how it settles in and Iā€™ll do that if it becomes sluggish, but initial experience was smooth.

Noted in the OP above.

yes 22110 feel more smoth and faster

1 Like