Sync 3.4.22251 - Feedback & Issues - Archived Replies

That’s good to know, thanks.
Seems a bit extreme though, hehe.

Tom here again… Just finished the Sync & maps update on our '17 Black Label MKZ.

My hat is off to you for the thoroughness of the code you’ve created here. Through my own negligence, one of the map files on my USB drive was incomplete.

I got the “big red screen” with a proper error message indicating the file that would not extract. Back to my PC to have a look and there it was… a zero byte file!

When I went back to the car the Sync system had reverted to the partition wipe routine and automatically started the process again.

Wow. That was a WELCOME relief! Thanks again for your hard work on this project.

Best Regards,

Tom

Hello everyone.

My Sync is behavioral is strange on this firmware.
Sometimes it won’t save the settings.
Sometimes it won’t connect automatically to phone…
Tried re-install but seems like issue still persist.
Got a My20 EU APIM.
Is there any way to downgrade it?

Thanks

You can downgrade versions by using the AUTOINSTALL method thru the Syn3 Updater.

Tried, but getting VER_ERR08
Thanks.

If you APIM is a MY20 than you cant format it. Where did you get this APIM?

Never a good sign. I would create a new thread since the issues you are having are not related to this build, there’s something else at play.

1 Like

Is this the last version ? It is now long time since a new update is relase… Normale 3 to 4 month between

Thanks for the head up with downgrade of unit.
Used official zip package and worked like a charm.
Running 3.4.22200
Have a good day all of u mattes.

1 Like

So happy to have found you. Tried for over a month to update my 2015 F150 (which Ford said had Sync2) to update. Vehicle actually had Sync 3 Build 20021 and Maps NA 119. Downloaded Sync 3.4 Build 22251 and Maps early this morning because of unreliable internet, took a drive, and everything installed perfectly. Also want commend you on the video tutorial - best ever. Thanks for providing this service.

1 Like

He actualizado a 3.4.22251 con mapas y constantemente se bloquea la pantalla de mi ford escape/kuga 2018 utilizando Android auto, esto antes no ocurría restablecí a valores de fábrica y corregía parcialmente y luego volvía a presentar la misma falla.

We need more information about the issue, please. You are using Ford NAV with AA? What region/country?

Estoy en Sur America/Colombia, se bloquea o paraliza la pantalla solo cuando uso Android Auto especialmente Waze, funciona parcialmente con Google map.

Please speak English or atleast include a English translation

I am in South America/Colombia, the screen freezes or freezes only when I use Android Auto especially Waze, it works partially with Google map

Are you allowing Android Auto updates on your phone?

Si, diariamente actualizo las aplicaciones de mi teléfono y este tiene muy buena capacidad de almacenamiento y procesamiento ya que es un S22 ultra de 256G.

Yes, I update the applications on my phone daily and it has very good storage and processing capacity since it is a 256G S22 ultra.

@rojegoco1 Try deny location permission in app settings/ Android Auto. It worked for me, had issue with freezes with waze but this resolved my freezes.

Ok lo intentaré, muchas gracias por tu sugerencia, ojala esta sea la solución

Ok I’ll try, thank you very much for your suggestion, hopefully this is the solution

Excuse me, have you solved your problem?