Sync 3.4.23088 & F12 EU / 2.22 NA / 2.22 ANZ Maps - Feedback & Issues

A post was split to a new topic: XML Error

@franekolanovic …a master reset will only erase your phone in your case and it’s easy to install it again but you will probably find the reset will solve your other current issues.

For me it also showed downgrade - i wasn’t aware of it until after i updated everything.
So my Navigation is now on F12 maps wich is perfect. But firmware is on 3.3 now
Can i Just update to 3.4.23088 now (from 3.3 now) ?
Thx

1 Like

Do all of the SiriusXM logos work too?

No it’s not, that’s not how that works

A post was split to a new topic: Update assistance

Using a different brand of USB Stick fixed this issue

1 Like

If I was running 22251 do I already have the 2.22 NA maps? Should I just run an update to 23088 with keep existing maps?

No. 2 22 NA was just found by Cyanlabs. Ford has not even released it yet to the public.

OK. Wasn’t sure. I can try the full update. Hoping I don’t run into issues. I have had the occasional APIM issues that some other people had but not very often.

1 Like

Hey, just installed the latest build with 2022 NA maps and everything works good… Mind you, the memory stick can get picky… I got errors on one of them and the other it worked flawless on my 2017 Escape TI! Cheers.

1 Like

Is it safe to do the map key to upgrade the maps on a 2020 esplorer? Still stuck at NA 2 20

what year model and region?

2 Likes

If you have a MY20+ vehicle you cannot reformat, you would need to use autoinstall for the maps. However, if you do not have the proper license file for your vehicle for ESN locked maps, the installation will fail.

His profile is NA.

Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Escape TI
Vehicle Year: 2017
Vehicle Region: NA

You should be getting free maps from Ford for 5 years. Have you tried looking at the Ford site because you can at least upgrade to 2.21 right now or just wait till they put out 2.22

@screaminfast …As @C_Wu suggested the 2.22 maps came out linked to the 23088 Cyanlabs software update. I just uploaded both to my 2017 Escape with no issues so far from version 22251 2.21 maps.

2 Likes

Hello community,
“Done”
My hands get sweaty every time I try the Sync 3 update.
In short: the update worked wonderfully
I couldn’t find any errors until I had to put the clock forward by an hour.
After the update I did a master reset - thumbs up!
“My special thanks to wiz043 and of course to CyanLabs.
Thank you for your helpful and well explained support!”

Thank you for your understanding and your efforts,
With kind regards
bachi1968

1 Like

Just updated to 23088 and clock keeps resetting, maps show a blank map but can see my icon and settings. Anything i search says 0 miles. I did do a master reset as well issue still there. I did do this while working at airport so not sure if being in the garage is the issue or not. Will test when i leave in 5 hours and update if that was the issue no update then issue still there

2 Likes

You got the clock to set properly? How i did master reset and same issue