Sync 3.4.23088 & F12 EU / 2.22 NA / 2.22 ANZ Maps - Feedback & Issues

I did the same today and everything seems fine so far with version 3.4.23088.
Best part is the later 2.2 maps version as there has been a lot of new road infrastructure in my area over the past couple of years. :slightly_smiling_face:

everything went fine over here no problems during making of the disk

Everything went fine for me also…
But I have one issue from version 22251 that I was hoping to be fixed now… but seems its not:(

So, when I start the engine… time on the sync is ok. But when I turn off the engine… time goes wrong… it shows 1 and something hours less.

I didnt find this issue described anywhere…
Its the same… summer or winter time.
I dont have navigation… so Use GPS time does not work for me…
When I manually adjust time with engine off… after few seconds again goes to wrong time.

Its not a big thing… but annoying

1 Like

Install was not far off finishing and i got sign_error2
IMG_9419

Just ran a search, another user has this issue in 2022 and simply used another usb stick, will try and feedback

That’s like a dead CMOS battery in a laptop

2 Likes

Nah it’s probably a bug, should be able to use GPS time even without nav though, all units have gps

What’s changed in the APPS section?

1 Like

Thats what bugging me also… I am not 100% sure but I think that before I was able to adjust time to gps although I dont have a NAV. But now when I try I get message GPS data unavailable. Pls try later…

1 Like

Have you master reset?

No changelogs provided, who knows.

No, I did not… now Its more fuss for me to do a master reset and erase everything than to live with wrong time when engine is off.
Will try it in the future
Thanks for help to all…

Why does it show downgrade when I select 23088 and F12 maps as Install Mode?
It shows the same as in the screenshot above in the first post.

Isn’t that dangerous for MY20 devices (like mine)?

1 Like

If it’s showing Downgrade, then you have not configured Syn3 Updater correctly and it thinks you are not MY20 or you have overridden the Install Mode

1 Like

No worries,

REMINDER GUYS, ANY ISSUES WITHOUT MASTER RESET WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE OP

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: XML Error

@franekolanovic …a master reset will only erase your phone in your case and it’s easy to install it again but you will probably find the reset will solve your other current issues.

For me it also showed downgrade - i wasn’t aware of it until after i updated everything.
So my Navigation is now on F12 maps wich is perfect. But firmware is on 3.3 now
Can i Just update to 3.4.23088 now (from 3.3 now) ?
Thx

1 Like

Do all of the SiriusXM logos work too?

No it’s not, that’s not how that works

A post was split to a new topic: Update assistance