Sync 3.4.23088 & F12 EU / 2.22 NA / 2.22 ANZ Maps - Feedback & Issues

Lots of aftermarket (cheap) antennas do not have the proper gain or bandwidth specifications, as they make them cheap for volume sales. These antennas to not have good noise thresholds and thus only pick up the stronger satellite signals (closer satellites) which results in poor location granularity. Buying a quality antenna usually solves these issues, even in city environments.

Any specific recommendations? I’m using the one that came with my retrofit kit…no real issues, but I think I’d like to be proactive…

Anyone pleae for Sync 3.4.23088 & F12 EU / 2.22 NA / 2.22 ANZ Maps - Feedback & Issues - #162 by petarmaletic?

1 Like

Check with FMODS, its their software.

1 Like

What I understand from reading the information on the FMods website is that the mods will need to be reinstalled after any upgrade or downgrade, but the jailbreak will remain. It’s as simple as plugging in a usb with the mod files to restore the mods.

If you wish to continue this discussion please make a new thread as it is off topic for this one.

3 Likes

Navigation is not Functioning properly - Ford / Help & Support - CyanLabs Official Community

If you wish to continue this discussion please make a new thread as it is off topic for this one.

I have just updated to 3.4.23088 and F12 EU navigation from 3.4.22110 /F11 on my 2018 S-Max and it went without a hitch. Thanks for your excellent tool.

1 Like

I have just updated F12 EU navigation on my 2016 Mondeo and it went without a hitch.
Thanks!

Hmmm… This might be confusing…
Previously I updated only maps and now decided to updated to 23088 (was on 221100)
All when smoothly except…
First this message:

I put kept USB and it started again all process (50 minutes) :frowning:
And now this:

I can’t get into this settings anymore…
When put in reverse I do not see parking sensors, only camera… When going slowly forward it shows front parking sensors, but nothing in reverse…
Any ideas?

Is your unit 100% stock?
Or have you performed actions on it? (hw upgrade, modifications, and so).
That’s not an usual issue, that’s why I asking.

Yes 100% stock EU.
I had fmods.net maybe that’s the issue for camera and parking sensors …

But why message to keep USB after installation? :confused:

So not 100% stock…

Things I would try: master reset.
If that does not work and you are able to, reformat the unit to perform a clean install of everything.

Again, I do not think this is related to the build but something else.

1 Like

Voice Nav updated for NA

Hy,

i Updated all Files and now,
Ford Homepage say that i have to install this Update Map_49420_Update
I did and uploaded the Log File, but Ford still say, that i have to Update…

Bei mir taucht jetzt nur noch das Update auf der Homepage auf,

Habs gemacht, geht aber nicht weg…

Map_49420_Update

Kennt das jemand?

LG

Have you installed ALL new voice nav packages?

1 Like

Yes, all Files are installed.

The Map_49420_Update is only 42kb big

1 Like

Ford homepage will not change.

Unfortunately I’ve had to rely on Android Auto and Waze to get the most up to date maps for my area. The Ford Maps though have more detailed and easier to read services information (fuel, food, etc.) for Interstate Highways and other major freeways in North America.

SYNC 3.4 23088 no access to android phone SMS although all permissions for SYNC access are granted. Text Messages and notifications worked fine on SYNC 3.4 19500 prior to update to 23088. All other functions are working.

1 Like

If you upgraded via reformat, perform a master reset and re pair your phone (deleting the car on the phone as well). If it was not a reformat, unpair de devices, delete Sync3 on the phone and the phone on Sync3, then re-pair them again.