Sync build 3.4.22251 all of a sudden not functioning correctly

Hi all, I upgraded my 2016 F150 to sync 3.4.22251 last winter and for months now the APIM and build has functioned flawlessly. A couple of days ago it started acting up, incorrect Sirius logos, instead of 60’s Gold its now 60’s on 6 and 40’s on 4 instead of 40’s junction or the logo box comes up blank part of the time, several logos are missing altogether on different channels it also wiped out half of my contact list, before when I started the truck it would go back to the last channel I was listening to now it defaults to FM2. If I give it a command half the time it doesn’t execute the command or it doesn’t understand the command and gives me a bunch of unrelated choices and it continually asks if I want to enable auto update and sync analysis. Like I said it was functioning flawlessly for the longest time and now it’s not. Any thoughts on how I can correct this issue would be appreciated or am I looking at a new APIM?

SYNC Region: NA

Navigation Variant: Nav

Manufacturer Year: Pre MY20

Install Type: OEM Replacement

Old SYNC Version: 3.0.19205

New SYNC Version: 3.4.22251

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
no error messages

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: Not sure, the one that was used Dec. 2022

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

Don't have it available right now.

Hello.

You need to get out of that build asap, your rwdata partition is almost certainly full because of a bug that build has.

Check this thread for guidance → APIM Sync Settings Not Saving, VER_ERR08 Errors, Cannot Perform Master Reset or Upgrades/Updates (Solved)

I did a master reset and two soft resets and it didn’t change anything. I went ahead and updated the build to 23188 and everything seems to be working correctly again for the most part. It’s still showing old Sirius icons instead of the current ones.

That’s normal…just ensure that you do a final master reset if not already done. :wink:

Master reset done. The latest build seems to have done the trick.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.