SYNC3 to 3.4 Error

Hello! When updating 3.0 to 3.4.19200_No navi received an error in the 4U5T-14G423-AA_123694.tar file. Please help me what to do

you likely have a really small storage APIM, open the reformat.lst in notepad and remove the line for 4U5T-14G423-AA then save and retry

Thanks, I’ll try now

It turned out, thanks! In the morning I’ll check how it works. What did I lose by not installing 4U5T-14G423-AA_123694.tar?

You have no Gracenotes. In theory you can install a smaller language voice pack and Gracenotes

Thank! Checked, everything works.

Please tell me where to get a smaller language voice pack and Gracenotes

I try all the ways, downloading the tutorial files, and also with the program. I had no luck, I stay in updating spend half an hour and does nothing, it should be fast since I have no maps

Hi Adam, were you able to solve this problem? I have the same configuration as you and want to upgrade to 3.4 but I’m little bit afraid now. Hope you’ve fixed it.

I got this error when I tried my hand at updating my Sync 3.

IMG_9304

Now my screen is stuck on this…
IMG_9303

Welcome to the forum. Post a pic of the content of your USB.

Your usb is not created properly providing details of what you have done will help.

Thank you for taking the time…

So I think your on Mac or Linux. Your usb is likely formatted as gpt not mbr. It needs to be master boot record and exfat not anything else.

image image

This is how I have the drive formatted.

Took the drive to my office and formatted on my windows pc, reinserted it and I get the screen “starting update”…it never starts.

You still are not making sure it’s MBR not GPT