Upgraded to 3.4 lost HD Radio

I have a Sep build F250 with B&O radio non/Nav. Upgraded from 3.0 to 3.4 successfully, but lost XM radio station art and HD Radio. I know this has been covered before but are there any fixes available now? With a late 2019 build date, I would assume my APIM would not need firmware?

Have you performed a master reset of the sync APIM? Also, do you have access to FORScan? If so, reload your APIM asbuilt completely.

Yes I tried the master reset. I don’t have access to FORScan yet, but plan to get it shortly. That would entail saving the as built APIM settings with ForScan and then reloading them as is? Thank you for the help.

Yes, this is correct. This might solve the HD radio issue, as long as the issue is not logos or album art.

Also, you could run the APIM Interrogator Utility to see how much storage/memory is left on the unit, also install the latest Gracenotes to free up memory. Also, send a refresh signal to the radio from the SiriusXM website.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.