update to version 19274 region anz on a ford escape 2018 but voice instructions to change the temperature do not work, can someone tell me how to activate them or how to correct the problem? Thanks
Hello, installed south america in ford escape vehicle (Kuga) 2018
You’ve attempted to change the region of your sync 3 which we do not support, this is why you are seeing these issues. We can’t be of further help I’m afraid, I suggest you source a local replacement apim
I’m not sure if that’s the case, ANZ is also South America
If it is South America, can you tell me how I correct the problem
Interesting! Didn’t know that
Since we aren’t getting clear answers here,
- What region is it originally, not what has it been changed to what region is it by the factory
- Nav or not
- post your reformat.lst contents
Hello, this is the information you request:
Original region ANZ and is the one i have installed,
I have the same issue. However, before v3.4 I didn’t have climate controls on Sync.
I knew an Asbuilt config change was needed, but when updating to 3.4 the controls just appearded, only that without Voice, so in my case i believe the Asbuilt mod shoud do the trick.
edit: i’m also from South America (ANZ). Everything else working so far so good!
OK, friend, thanks for your opinion. If you can enable voice commands, I ask you for the favor, tell me how to do it. Thank you
Hi, I´m Facundo, from Argentina. I own a 2016 Focus Titanium AT. I´ve just updated SYNC 3 to Sync 3.4.20196 ANZ.
So far everything is working well, except that I cannot change the temperature via voice command.
Has anyone solved this issue?
Thanks in advance.
Try a Master Reset first.
If that does not work, reload your system voice file. The voice file only.
Thanks for answering. I did make a Master Reset. That solved the “GPS malfunction”.
How do I upload the voice command file only?
Find the system voice that you downloaded in the Syn3 Updater package. It should be the xxxx-xx391-xx file. Maybe 5U5T-14G391-DM? I don’t know which one you have…
This is done just like an app update.
Follow the instructions below:
- Create a USB drive (format as EXFAT) with a SyncMyRide folder.
- Copy the voice file into the SyncMyRide folder.
- In the root of the USB is the autoinstall.lst and DONTINDX.MSA files which you can obtain from any upgrade you previously performed.
- You will need to edit the autoinstall.lst file so it looks like the example below:
Item1 = your voice file name (the name must match exactly)
Open1 = SyncMyRide\your voice file name (the name must match exactly)
Options = AutoInstall
- Insert USB in vehicle and wait for the installation to complete. You should see a message indicating completion.
- Remove the USB drive and reboot the APIM.