Voice_nav: 4u5t-14g422-bae_1580861780000.tar.gz

I’m writing from Turkey. I send a picture which old version before updating.

InkedIMG_20200626_190509_LI
İf I can’t upload version 3.4, how can reuse an old version??

I can make a custom EU package for Turkey only, this is a paid service $20 via PayPal and will then be usable by all users in the future. The package will show up under map versions on the app and manual method

At the moment there is the note on the screen that insert the usb and continue updating. How do I proceed from here. And the end of your help, will your package work?

once a successful package is installed you will be good to go, until then you are stuck on that screen.

In Turkey, unfortunately, no PayPal service. How do I pay?

You can pay with this page
https://cyanlabs.net/api/stripe/

So is this link safe?

ofcourse it is a webpage hosted by me, it will redirect you to Stripes payment gateway, used by thousands of providers.

Actually, Turkey is part of the ANZ package, not sure why but it is. no need for payment just use the ANZ package.

https://cyanlabs.net/api/FordSyncDownloader/region.php
(the question mark in the APP will open the above page also)

Hello, can you help me with the update problem? sync 3 error in 4u5t-14g422-bae_1580861780000.tar.gz model sync 3,0 kompilacja 19205 gracenote 1,1,1,1127(eu-0010) the error pops up in the 20th minute of the update

Welcome to the forum!! What region APIM you have and did you have NAV to begin with?

Sorry, which is the apim region? previously there was no navi .

You can not install navigation on a non navigation unit.

41/5000

Ok thank you. that’s a pity android auto

Hi
Can you help me and explain how exacly have you managed to install maps ?
i’ve bought c-max energi from USA & and there was EU map, but when i’ve installed newest sync version i could do it witchout maps only

Determine if the APIM is NAV equipped and has the appropriate storage for maps. Follow this tutorial:
Tutorial: APIM Interrogator Utility - Ford / Guides & Info - CyanLabs Official Community

You will need 64GB APIM for full EU maps install. If you have a US version with 32GB, you can install a cut down version of the map install.
Tutorial: EU Maps to US Car (3.4 Sync, F9 Maps) - Ford / Guides & Info - CyanLabs Official Community

Or you can have CyanLab provide a cut down installation for you.

If you have a NON-NAV APIM with 8 - 16GB of storage, you cannot install maps.

Currently unavailable while I reword the process and provide detailed instructions :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.