🔥🔥 2020 MAPS - EU (F10), NA (2.20) & ANZ (2.20) Maps added to Syn3 Updater 🔥🔥

it looks that your apim is 32 gb . YOu have to cut some maps , choose only those that you need

I agree, but unless you bought the APIM and screen separately this scenario would not exist in a production vehicle from the factory. (Of course it probably could happen…)

It will be so nice if the update program also will made only map update usb also…

1 Like

its a 64GB APIM

Is it not possible to that Cyanlabs made a only map update in the software ? I guess im not the only one that has a MY20 and get into this problem to update the map.

1 Like

The log says 64GB

1 Like

i had same issue , but cutting maps help

A post was merged into an existing topic: Update from 3.4 20196 and F9 to F10 maps

It is still SYNC 3. No difference

Nothing good happened. this idea ended in failure

Is there any way to bring sync to life after that?

1 Like

What happened?
If you see an error it’s solvable, if it’s just a dead black screen with no feedback, then possible no.

1 Like

Black screen(

Then I think you may have hit a dead end.
As far as we know, you are the first one to try the process on a newer APIM with older screen.

Maybe someone has a dump on my20?

1 Like

That would need copyrighted material, so no

I don’t see what you mean, you can unselect APPS, GRACENOTES, RADIO LOGOS and VOICE from the program, this is not the right place for this discussion so if you want to continue it please make a new topic

I used a screen from a 2019 APIM on a MY20 APIM was a L series from a 2020 mondeo and all worked fine

1 Like

Is someone update correctly a 2020\2021 car? I try to force the autoinstall method but get the no memory error. Do you think a wipe to factory settings can give me enough space? I just do it when I install the 20352 but then I install logo and new 21 version+ logo gracenoce ecc. I can’t try the reformat method because isn’t safe on new vehicle

Update on this will be coming soon. Testing was just completed.

3 Likes