No RVC, 360 Camera, or heated/cooled seats after upgrade from sync 2 to 3

Sorry, I meant the ODBII adapter.

OBDLink EX

1 Like

It really looks like the camera is either bad or there is a connection issue. The LIN procedure does not appear to be able to connect to the camera.

Just to let everyone know, the company I bought the kit from sent me a new APIM module which solved the problem. I guess the module was just bad.

2 Likes

It happens. At least they provided you the proper support and fixed the issue. Thanks for the feedback.

A similar situation happened for me. The vendor sent me a new unit and it now works (I confirmed the camera worked under Sync 2 as well). Now my issue is that I don’t have the steering guidelines (white curved lines) or zoom functions. Any thoughts as to how to re-engage those functions?

Was it the same vendor?

Read thru this thread…
2016 Explorer dynamic parking lines - Ford / AsBuilt Configuration - CyanLabs Official Community

1 Like

Thanks again. Mine was a vendor from China through Amazon. @Bparma3 who was your vendor?

1 Like

I got mine through Amazon from someone named stance tuning

1 Like

I was finally able to get my moving gridlines and zoom functions back by reversing the change in the BCM back to 726-39-02 0101 0101 006C from 0101 0001 006C. I still can’t run a LIN or a Rear Camera Calibration but it all appears to be working fine so far (i.e. lines turn the the steering wheel and zoom in on camera works over hitch). Thanks all for you help on this!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.