Sync 3.4.20136 - Feedback & Issues

Ok, I downloaded the Downgrade… going to run that, and then the 3.4.20136 upgrade.

Thanks again!

o Settings > General > Master Reset
it’s a IMPORTANT step in this upgrade process and mentioned multiple times.

I made this morning and also new authorization and acceptance on the sync device. Until now no Location info but I know it can take time.
Thanks all for your help and suggestions

:worried: The localization still does not work since the upgrade

(sorry it’s in french)

It worked… I downgraded and then ran the 20136 update and voice commands are working again.

Thanks!!

I am using the version of SYNC straight from ford and I am having an issue where the usb ports will not work they won’t charge anything or recognize CarPlay and sometimes they work could sync 3.4 v20136 be causing this issue?

Hello

I’m already on 3.4.20136 and map 118 and I would like to get map 119.
Using FordSyncDownloader do I need to chose downgrade or just chose any other snyn version?
In the current version section when I chose snyc 3.4.19274+ it dosen’t make me chose my region and put EU by deflaut.

You need to downgrade, ignore the region if using downgrade option it’s not relevant.

Thank you for the help.
Just to make sure, my truck is a 2019 F-150 XLT. Do I need any additional steps for my model?

No extra steps, but your region is NA (North America).

Salve ho aggiornato il mio Sync 3 alla versione 3.4 Build 19274_PRODUCT + NAV (quella priva di errori) a luglio e funziona tutto alla perfezione. Ora ho visto che sono state aggiornate le mappe e mi chiedevo se potevo fare l’aggiornamento solo di quelle o se reinstallare tutto: in quel caso devo fare il downgrade? Grazie

Please speak english, i shouldn’t have to translate all languages to english but rather you should translate to english in the first place, this is a english speaking community.

Hi I updated my Sync 3 to version 3.4 Build 19274_PRODUCT + NAV (the one without errors) in July and everything works perfectly. Now I saw that the maps have been updated and I was wondering if I could only update those or whether to reinstall everything: in that case do I have to downgrade? Thank you

currently the automated way would be a reformat, testing for other ways automatically is in progress.

1 Like

so I reinstall the same version with the new maps?

Hello, I updated to version 20136 and I cannot update it to 20196, I don’t know if the pendrive says updating and it stays that way, I left it for 20 minutes and nothing, how long does this procedure take? Thank you

Ford Escape from the USA imported to Poland which region to choose in the marked place?
Schowek01

Please read this excellent tutorial from pagrabinis:

https://community.cyanlabs.net/t/tutorial-eu-maps-to-us-car-3-4-sync-f9-maps/1663/17

But I have a converted APIM and I have 64GB of memory.

CyanLabs does not support changing region, if you have done the required stuff already simply “pretend” you have a EU APIM and follow as if you did have a EU APIM

1 Like

fidodido
Since it is a US car imported to Poland we would not know that. Please follow CyanLab’s response.

I did so too. I had 3.4_19101 F8 and uploaded 3.4_20196 F9. But I don’t know why I don’t have the option to enable the station logo and calm screen in the radio settings.

Go to the Tutorial section and run the APIM Utility. It will show you all of your storage, firmware, software, etc. It could be you need a firmware update, or simply you APIM asbuilt settings are improper for those functions.

I have such a file generated. But all I can read from it is how much memory there is.