Sync 3.4.20196 - Feedback & Issues

We don’t even get change logs for official releases so no change log , read the forums to find bugs and fixes and changes

1 Like

I upgraded to sync 3.4 successfully. Is it possible to change the only night theme as black instead of blue like older versions? I want to change the night theme.

No modifications are possible all packages are signed

I second this question. Can someone check if USB audio issues have been fixed in this release ? Thanks!

The issue is fixed …

Question/issue… while cleaning my car yesterday I hit the power button on my radio. No key in the car, not running and the radio came on. Is this normal?

Is there a downloader for Mac people? Or do I need to purchase Parallel to go from Mac to Windows? I’ve searched the responses and no Mac people have brought up this topic.

There is no Mac software, i don’t use mac nor can i code in any compatible language, use a free trial of Parellels or VMWare Fusion, or bootcamp or a windows PC.

You can also install manually via the manual method.

Another happy upgraded user with Nav!!

Performed the downgrade and then upgrade without any errors, took roughly 1 hour in total

Old version: 3.4.20136
New version: 3.4.20196

Yes, it will be running of the battery though so don’t leave it on :wink:

By default it will go off in 20 minutes (NA). You can change it in FORScan, 7D0-01-01: ##XX-####-####. See the APIM As Built Database.
https://cyanlabs.net/ford-apim-asbuilt-db/

Can you get navigation instructions from Waze on the IPC ?

Hi there, I have an issue with updating from 3.4.19100 to 3.4.20196 (I have Focus Mk4 2019, EU variant with nav). I’ve created USB drive with reformat and new maps (as reformat on version 19100 was not blacklisted), but after reformat and restart I got error message that no update packages was found.

Can anybody help how to solve this issue? I’ve also checked the USB drive, everything seems to be there (SyncMyRide folder with files inside, reformat, log and autoinstall files as well).

Half year ago update from official Sync 3.3 to 3.4.19100 went fine without any issues, so I’m wondering why this issue appeared. Thanks for any help.

the app provides a log file, please upload it.

Not anymore, but it seems to be a Waze issue. I’ve updated both, SYNC and Waze. IHeartRadio works, so Android Auto is communicating with the IPC.

Hello, I follow all the steps but the car does not recognize the usb, I have version 20136.

Waze navigation in the ipc cluster is working again. Waze beta 4.67.0.1.

2 Likes

After updating to Sync 3.4 20196, the GPS of the car does not work and from the Ford Pass app I cannot locate the vehicle.

How can I solve?

Did you try doing a master reset? Removing/adding your car?

hi, I have a problem, if I install just the apps, voice, dab and gracenotes files, everything is fine, but if I try to include the maps it gives me the error LST_err008, how can I solve?