Sync 3.4.20282 - Feedback & Issues

who can provide the ACM update? Also cyanlabs?

This is a physically replaced acm to be clear

Ok, thank you. I just tested here in the U.S., browsing the USB by folder is still disabled on 20282. Like you said, probably due to local U.S. laws. Thanks!

and which version I have to use? From which car?

You’ll have to research that for yourself as every model uses different ACMs, recommend you start on your model specific forum (e.g. F150 forums)

Sorry for the delay. Read thru this thread and the references to see if this is what you are looking for…

The ACM part number will start with K or L, but you must make sure that the connectors on the rear are correct for you vehicle. The K (2019 model year) ACM is the best bet, as the L (2020 model Year) are new and would need rewiring most likely.

This thread discusses the hardware and functions for the ACM’s.

This is off topic for this thread, but you can add to the linked thread if you like…

Hi, I’ve found a bug. Button Stations doesn’t find any FM radio stations. After usage, it is unavailable till next switch on the car.

but Explorer is a US manufactured car and in USA they don´t have DAB+

Sorry I’m not clear on what you’re asking, this seems to be answering your own question?

Unfortunately I guess this forum structure is very confusing

Quote the post you are answering.

Yes, this is true, but exported US cars to EU can be set up for DAB+ via the APIM and ACM asbuilt data, as per the article above.

1 Like

that means, for DAB I don´t have to replace the ACM???
My original ACM is with SIRIUS and I replaced it with a new ACM from a KUGA with DAB, Was this not necessary?

I suppose you did the format of your hard drive so yes in my opinion not possible anymore.
I have the same but makes no difference it is al the same software and charts.

voice update is 8 gig

Maybe not, but it was a 2014 with older software and hardware. I think you did the right thing.

is there any tutorial for the pair radio station in south america? thanks

Everything is fine but i lost climate on screen. Is ot normal?

Hi… How do i see if my car is made in 2019 or 2020 ? if i look at the engine then it stand Nov. 2019 and it has led headlight as standard from factory and not H7 any more. But it is reg here at august 2020 on numberplate for first time and it is a 2020 model. I just think about the reformat tool will damge my Sync. It has from factory 3.4 19200 on it.

If you did not have climate on screen from the factory then yes it is normal. This is a bug fix in that case.

What vehicle and year?